Meeting Your Partner In Person

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 9:40 pm

When you meet your partner for the first time in person, did anything change? Did your feelings change? My boyfriend is still working in Asia, he told me he won’t be finished until June :x :roll: :cry: :wall: :wall: He been telling me nothing will change, we will be more in love when we meet.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2019, 10:07 pm

It was one of the best days of my life, to finally be able to embrace her. I hope it works out, if it does, it will be a moment you will cherish. Sometimes, things don't always work out the way we want it though.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2019, 9:34 am

I think meeting them in person is when you see them "warts and all." What I mean about that is that in real face-to-face contact, it is harder to hide your weaknesses and imperfections than it is online. For example, let's say you have terrible breath but don't realize it. Online, you are gorgeous and have all the right moves. But when you meet and move in for a kiss, reality hits. That's just one of many things that could happen.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

26 Apr 2019, 10:39 am

When I met my girlfriends offline, things were awkward at 1st but our feelings were still there & not much changed between us but we were very serious before we met.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition