Changed my profile infor and lied and results are as expecte

Page 8 of 16 [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2019, 11:49 am

When you feel comfortable with a person, all this physiological stuff is "freed up," so to speak.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

05 Nov 2019, 12:57 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
When you feel comfortable with a person, all this physiological stuff is "freed up," so to speak.

We are all physical bodies full of neurons and hormones... and our cells of biochemistry eventually form valid persons capable of friendship, love, hate, the good and the evil...
Isn't the world amazing?

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2019, 1:01 pm

Indeed it is....it's amazing how even multicellular organisms emerged---no less human beings.

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2019, 1:22 pm

Sly, teasing (because I am always amused by in-depth meandering discussions, but feel for your plight): follow your multiple cells! (the thriving cells, not the despondent ones)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2019, 1:23 pm

Yep...follow your smartphones! :)

We call mobile phones “cell phones” in the US.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2019, 3:30 pm

Sabreclaw wrote:
I don't know what to say to you, Sly. Every possible path you can take you find a road-block to put in front of. The life you have right now isn't working for you, but you have to make sacrifices to move forwards. If you've been able to hold down a job that most people rage-quit after a few months then that's something on your resume that's bound to impress somebody.

The brutal fact of the matter is almost no woman wants to date a guy who earns peanuts, has no savings, no assets of value, no social life, has no future and hides behind disability pension. Especially a guy who supports the right-wing, because they're the last people on Earth who are out to help the working-class and the disabled. You need to change something in your life, and that's gonna require personal sacrifice. Maybe you need to get out of your comfort zone and socialize more. Maybe you need to move somewhere and find a different job. Maybe you need to take a temporary financial hit and push yourself off the disability pension. Maybe you need to hit the gym and become super hot. But you have to do something, because you're not content, and you're not in a particularly desirable position right now.

There's options, but they take work and you have to force yourself to do them.

Yiur solution is basically stop being disabled somehow, as they ignore that I’m disabled .do you think I’m faking?

And let’s say I manage to kill myself and do it and some lady who doesn’t love me but likes my income dates me, is she going to stay with me when I have a mental break down, lose my job and all my income( can’t get welfare anymore)
Or will she leave me and throw me out on the streeet cause the income she loves is gone.

My job is retail and my reviews are bad, so no it won’t impress anyone I held down a job what do they call it “ even a monkey could do”
It took me and government pay I’d professional job seeker 3 years to find this job and I got the offer the same day they were calling quits and giving up.

So come back wirh solution thst accept I’m disabled and work around thst without me losing disability income and we talk.
Cause reality is I’m disabled and it’s hard for me to work and it’s super hard for me to find work. I’m as worthless to employers as I am to women. No one sees value in me.

Also I support the f*****g constitution and bill of rights it’s not my fault the left wants to be a dictatorship and strip our rights away.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2019, 5:53 pm

Okay, Sly. Have it your way then. I can't help a guy who doesn't want to be be helped.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2019, 6:06 pm

Sly’s been at his job 4 years. His reviews can’t be THAT bad.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2019, 6:13 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Sly’s been at his job 4 years. His reviews can’t be THAT bad.

Yes they can’t they just afraid if sue if fired.
If I wasn’t disabled I’d be fired already

I’m not as fast as four guys working sloppy for twice my hours.

Whe. I tried to go faster out of fear I hurt myself.

Finding another part time job that falls under the income limit and will hire a disabled person is near impossible. They wouldnt hired me if they knew I was disabled and couldn’t work more the. 20 hours.

As for sabre I want help but your not offering help. Help is based around person situation and ability. So your help just pushes me deeper into depression.
It equates to telling a paralyzed person to just get up and walk.
Not all disabilities are physical.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2019, 6:28 pm

I wish you could be a history tutor, Sly.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2019, 11:05 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I wish you could be a history tutor, Sly.

My knowledge of history is novice at best learned from watching tv shows and reading Wikipedia and Sites. It’s just a hobby. Wish there was a office job or factory job I could do but there isn’t :(

Guess people are fight and I’m never front be loved I’m just not good enough.

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2019, 5:40 am

sly279 wrote:
Wish there was a office job or factory job I could do but there isn’t :(

There is, but due to depression you will not see it.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2019, 6:35 am

If you feel that way, why don’t you expand on your history knowledge......and don’t have confirmation bias when something doesn’t go your way.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2019, 11:37 am

sly279 wrote:
So I changed my job and income and over night I’m getting matches like crazy.

So it never had anything to do with my personality. Just that I was min wage.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lot of women want men who are financially stable.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2019, 1:46 pm

I find this “alien” to me, as for as long as I can remember, the female friends I have or have had throughout school and life, have only cared about a man’s nature/heart. This has repeatedly shown in who we wind up in relationships with. Money does not enter into it ... seriously. In fact, one aquaintance from schooldays who DID go for an older man who was wealthy, wound up being isolated and physically harmed by him. Authenticity of heart is all that matters, and all that will ever matter to me.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2019, 2:03 pm

Sure ... falling in love with a man of good nature is important.

But there are good-natured single men living in cardboard boxes on Skid Row, and good-natured married men living in in mansions in Bel Air.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.