Talking to People on a Dating Site

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2020, 1:57 am

Do other people talk to more than maybe 3 or 4 people if they don’t know which one they really really like?

Brehus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Jan 2020, 10:21 am

I would consider that to be normal behavior. I personally believe it is ok to even go out with a few different people while you are looking for a new partner that is a good fit for you. Once you and another person decide to be in a serious relationshipship then it would be inappropriate to talk to other people.

Democracy is freedom, Communism is tyranny

revlar
Raven
Raven

27 Jan 2020, 4:49 pm

I think it's ok. I personally feel like it's requires too much attention to be talking to four different people at one time on the apps. The last woman I went out with on a couple dates ended up saying she couldn't go out with me anymore because she was already going out with another guy and now they decided to take things serious. I had not ill feeling toward her, thanked her for her honesty and her time, and wished her luck.

As they say, dating life is war. If you want a relationship, you can't sit back. You need to be on the offensive and strategize sometimes.