Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

angelofdarkness
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Aug 2020, 8:29 am

There's a guy that him and I are a thing, we see each on weekends when we both can to just hang out and see each other. We haven't really gone farther then holding hands, but he commented the last time we saw each other that he kind of wanted to kiss me. He just didn't do it or say anything because he was scared. I guess he's afraid of going too far and losing me. He's also trying to get me to meet his family at some point. He messages me good morning beautiful sometimes as well.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2020, 8:33 am

angelofdarkness wrote:
There's a guy that him and I are a thing, we see each on weekends when we both can to just hang out and see each other. We haven't really gone farther then holding hands, but he commented the last time we saw each other that he kind of wanted to kiss me. He just didn't do it or say anything because he was scared. I guess he's afraid of going too far and losing me. He's also trying to get me to meet his family at some point. He messages me good morning beautiful sometimes as well. What's going on with him?
You should ask him.

We can only provide guesses.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2020, 8:46 am

Talk to him.

Might be fishing to see if you want to kiss him

Brehus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Aug 2020, 2:17 pm

angelofdarkness wrote:
There's a guy that him and I are a thing, we see each on weekends when we both can to just hang out and see each other. We haven't really gone farther then holding hands, but he commented the last time we saw each other that he kind of wanted to kiss me. He just didn't do it or say anything because he was scared. I guess he's afraid of going too far and losing me. He's also trying to get me to meet his family at some point. He messages me good morning beautiful sometimes as well.

You are lucky to have a guy like that many guys are out to use girls my guess is he doesn't want to come across as trying to use you. I was the same way with my AS wife when we were dating. I never asked her to do anything major before marriage felt like I would have been trying to take advantage of someone that is different. we have been married 12 years in Oct.

Democracy is freedom, Communism is tyranny