Vile Tinder Man still a hit with the ladies

Page 1 of 8 [ 128 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2020, 7:17 pm

An Australian man Thomas McGuirk was fired from his job at logistics firm Invenco after being outed on Tinder as a serial slut shamer sending women vile texts (too rude to repost here) when they reject his sexual advances.
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real- ... 4cd805d9f0

Two women came forward with texts sent from the man attacking them however its likely McGuirk is a serial offender and has done this before with women matched to his tinder profile. The man’s employer Invenco Pty Ltd have issued a statement, stating was there was “no place in our workplace for someone who treats women with that amount of disrespect”.
“I was shocked and disgusted to hear the disrespect and entitlement towards women appear in the recordings and messages attached to the Instagram post,” CEO Dave Scott wrote on Facebook Sunday night.

Tinder has also confirmed his account has been removed from the dating app.

But wait! there's more!

Despite his habit of abusing women online who reject him apparently one woman has come forward saying she was happy to have sex with him and post her exploits on social media??.
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real- ... 057620c136

Why? the woman Erin Hinds has received a veritable backlash from the #metoo movement who say she is setting women's rights backwards by sleeping with a man despite she herself admitting abused her too?

I am posting this for the benefit of many of the young men on WP who are feeling down that they are missing out on romance, Honestly the way NT women are these days you are not missing anything. There is something seriously wrong that nice young men are ignored yet men like McGurik are weirdly seen as worth pursuing.

My point is don't carry high expectations....yes there are nice people out there but I suspect a lot of the NT girls who are rejecting you on dating apps have some type of twisted logic and you are better of being patient and wait for the right one to come along.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2020, 8:02 pm

Social media is unforgivable. Experimenting on millions of psyches with zero accountability for the consequences.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2020, 8:06 pm

I should also say I'm absolutely sickened by the male behavior women ignore as if it's part of some make-believe game.

I wouldn't want to live with myself if I acted like these dumb Tinder guys.

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2020, 8:35 pm

You'd best be careful what you post on social media; big brother is watching.......

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2020, 11:17 pm

He seems to get really good looking matches despite him being a total trash person; on tinder you can’t message anyone before the other person has “agreed” to chat you.
The power of looks.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 12:35 am

This is not true of everyone, naturally, but the more attractive a person is, the less they have to impress.

Generally speaking:
Looks first,
Personality second. 8)

"Blame the evolutionary process." :mrgreen:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 12:50 am

I knew right away that the guy must be handsome after seeing how beautiful his matches are, despite his pic is blurred in the first link.
In the 2nd link my doubts got confirmed.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 12:54 am

So the moral of the story here is good looking alpha male jocks can abuse and treat women like pieces of meat but they can still expect women to throw themselves at them and they get sex whenever they want.

Meanwhile the same women claim they can never find nice guys who want a stable relationship but seem to ignore them in their thousands on dating apps

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 1:05 am

Apps? Most of us are sick of being ignored much more directly as well, the consequences of which are unfortunately women being mistreated.

What’s bad for one of us isn't just one person's problem.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 1:05 am

cyberdad wrote:
So the moral of the story here is good looking alpha male jocks can abuse and treat women like pieces of meat but they can still expect women to throw themselves at them and they get sex whenever they want.

Meanwhile the same women claim they can never find nice guys who want a stable relationship but seem to ignore them in their thousands on dating apps

*Some* women. 8)

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 1:09 am

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

*Some* women. 8)

some....yep two did reject the dude

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 1:12 am

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

*Some* women. 8)

This sort of behaviour, some women being impressed by "bad boys", isn't new.
The human psyche is very primitive, in some ways. 8)

"Blame the evolutionary process." :wink:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 1:19 am

Reminds me of Gabe Tostee. who was acquitted of throwing Warriena Wright from his apartment balcony on the gold coast— Tostee was a skilful forger, had committed crimes while “heavily intoxicated” in the same early hours of the morning Ms Wright fell to her death, and had been banned from nightclubs for “creeping out” young girls.

In the weeks following Warriena Wright’s death and after his release from jail, Tostee was still active on social media and boasting about the 150 women he’d met on Tinder since returning to freedom.

That's a lot of female fans who don't mind he chucked a girl off his balcony.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 1:27 am

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

*Some* women. 8)

We only know of one who accepted him.

And she’s probably into dirty talk I bet, which this guy can provide without any remorse or acting.

I have been asked to do dirty talk (during sex) before but I am not good at it, it doesn’t feel natural for me doing it. :lol:

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 1:29 am

Social media is a breeding ground for all levels of toxicity.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2020, 1:30 am

cyberdad wrote:
Reminds me of Gabe Tostee. who was acquitted of throwing Warriena Wright from his apartment balcony on the gold coast— Tostee was a skilful forger, had committed crimes while “heavily intoxicated” in the same early hours of the morning Ms Wright fell to her death, and had been banned from nightclubs for “creeping out” young girls.

In the weeks following Warriena Wright’s death and after his release from jail, Tostee was still active on social media and boasting about the 150 women he’d met on Tinder since returning to freedom.

That's a lot of female fans who don't mind he chucked a girl off his balcony.

Just googled his name, he looks like a celeb with a six packs body. That’s all about it on Tinder. lol

Before googling his name I was 100% sure he would look like this.