Page 2 of 6 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2020, 6:22 pm

I have Cherokee ancestry, and I have occasionally been mistaken for being Hispanic. I'm mostly white, though.

I am a bit attracted to South Asians (India, Pakistan, etc.), but I do not require a partner to be a certain ethnicity.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2020, 6:38 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
I have Cherokee ancestry, and I have occasionally been mistaken for being Hispanic. I'm mostly white, though.

I am a bit attracted to South Asians (India, Pakistan, etc.), but I do not require a partner to be a certain ethnicity.
I have 1% Native American. One of my Conquistador ancestors went clubbing to pick up a chick and she turned out to be a Native of that area.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2020, 11:57 pm

Stardust Parade wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Stardust Parade wrote:
I feel like your questions just get stupider and stupider.

It's the booze.

Tbh I never thought of that. Makes sense though considering he spends all of his free time in bars. On a side note I’m a white girl that pretty much exclusively only dates Latino men lmao

But why this ethnical exclusivity?

That makes the OP’s question more legit.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2020, 12:33 am

Jamesy wrote:
Why do white women prefer black men?

is it because they think there glamerous or something?

Hate to break it to you but white women prefer white men
In the US something like 96% of all white women marry white men followed by hispanic men.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2020, 12:38 am

cyberdad wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

In the US something like 96% of all white women marry white men followed by hispanic men.

Thanks for the info. ;)

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2020, 12:39 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Stardust Parade wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Stardust Parade wrote:
I feel like your questions just get stupider and stupider.

It's the booze.

Tbh I never thought of that. Makes sense though considering he spends all of his free time in bars. On a side note I’m a white girl that pretty much exclusively only dates Latino men lmao

But why this ethnical exclusivity?

That makes the OP’s question more legit.

IKR! I dated girls from every nationality except black (no Africans where I live). I must admit white girls are the most stuck up, Asian girls are the best, no wonder they are the most popular on dating apps.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2020, 12:41 am

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Thanks for the info. ;)

I would make an exception for Kate :wink:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2020, 2:36 am

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Thanks for the info. ;)

I would make an exception for Kate :wink:

I am waiting for my friend to copy it for the avatar.
Pepe the skunk will probably be back, soon. 8)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2020, 9:46 pm

I'm a helmet wearing short hair and I'm attracted to male hippies.

Whale_Tuune
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2020, 12:48 am

I tend to prefer men with aquiline noses, dark hair, dark eyes, olive colored or darker skin. I also have a marked thing for shorter men, idk why. I'm not as much of a fan of blue eyes, but I'm a sucker for big brown eyes and darker hair.

For some reason Italian and Pakistani guys both tend to fit those descriptions more than the average person, and I've seen my crushes list in those directions (especially when I lived in areas with high Italian or South Asian populations). My first boyfriend was half Italian and my second was Pakistani so there you go.

But honestly I've been attracted to folks of every racial category and I don't "exclusively" date any race. I hope it's not inherently racist to have tendencies, but if you date to the exclusion of other races, that's a problem imho.

I know many men who say that they are not attracted to black women "as a personal preference." I've even hear black men say that. My brother talks like that and it's disgusting. You can't write off an entire race of people like that!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2020, 1:39 am

Whale_Tuune wrote:
My brother talks like that and it's disgusting. You can't write off an entire race of people like that!

Does your brother have black women lining up to date him? I find it amusing that men declare they are not attracted to a race of women whom likely don't ever look at them twice. It called insecurity.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2020, 9:18 am

Whale_Tuune wrote:
I tend to prefer men with aquiline noses, dark hair, dark eyes, olive colored or darker skin. I also have a marked thing for shorter men, idk why. I'm not as much of a fan of blue eyes, but I'm a sucker for big brown eyes and darker hair.

For some reason Italian and Pakistani guys both tend to fit those descriptions more than the average person, and I've seen my crushes list in those directions (especially when I lived in areas with high Italian or South Asian populations). My first boyfriend was half Italian and my second was Pakistani so there you go.

But honestly I've been attracted to folks of every racial category and I don't "exclusively" date any race. I hope it's not inherently racist to have tendencies, but if you date to the exclusion of other races, that's a problem imho.

I know many men who say that they are not attracted to black women "as a personal preference." I've even hear black men say that. My brother talks like that and it's disgusting. You can't write off an entire race of people like that!

Oh so I am your type. :mrgreen:

Or maybe not.

Quote:
but if you date to the exclusion of other races, that's a problem imho.

Yes, that would be an obvious case of subconscious racism, a one that is still accepted (and will always be most likely because it's a taboo since everything dating-preferences related is forbbiden to question).

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2020, 11:34 am

Whale_Tuune wrote:

My eyes are quite dark in colour and I am barely 5ft8.

But there’s a catch my hair is light brown/chestnut colour and I have fair skin.

Guess I am not your type then?

Whale_Tuune
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2020, 11:36 am

Unfortunately, you and Face of Boo are too old to be my type. My type is also early to mid twenties because, well... I'm 21 so...

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

03 Dec 2020, 11:38 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Quote:
but if you date to the exclusion of other races, that's a problem imho.

Yes, that would be an obvious case of subconscious racism, a one that is still accepted (and will always be most likely because it's a taboo since everything dating-preferences related is forbbiden to question).

I believe it has more dimensions: "races" are "races" not "looks" because they're correlated with cultures and social classes.
Is a preference to date within your social class an issue or something natural?
Is a preference to date someone with compatibille set of values / lifestyle classism or prudence?

Then, there is the dimension of preference for looks. I like men with large noses and obvious eyebrows. It doesn't correlate with any social group in my society, so it's not considered "race", it's just how some people look and some don't - and some people like these traits, some don't, some don't care.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2020, 11:49 am

Whale_Tuune wrote:
Unfortunately, you and Face of Boo are too old to be my type. My type is also early to mid twenties because, well... I'm 21 so...

one of my friends is 48 and he is currently in a relationship with a 58 year old woman.

Maybe age difference is more important to young people like yourself?