Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2020, 2:49 pm

An attractive American 20 years old girl living here approached me wanting to “learn how to please men” because she claims to be inexperienced.

-__- Too young and I smell a trap.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2020, 3:11 pm

Sounds like a ripoff to me.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

04 Dec 2020, 3:19 pm

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2020, 4:50 pm

Just ignore her as best as you can.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

05 Dec 2020, 4:41 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
An attractive American 20 years old girl living here approached me wanting to “learn how to please men” because she claims to be inexperienced.

20 is legal so it is not too young for a friends with benefits thing. It may be a trap but you could of sprung the trap to find out what's going on :wink:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2020, 4:51 am

magz wrote:

Clueless2017
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2020, 8:43 pm

Stay far away from her...She may be younger than what she said to you...Don't try to find out about her intentions...That may get you in trouble...Take care...

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2020, 8:53 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Why don't you ask her what she wants to learn and keep a condom handy.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2020, 9:18 pm

I would want to know more about the circumstances surrounding this encounter. I would also question how you know she is American. I can see how somebody from Eastern Europe could pretend to be American.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2020, 12:15 pm

^ She has the looks and native level English.

I know because I asked where is she from, she claimed her dad works here but didn't reveal what.

Anyway, I let it pass.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2020, 4:17 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I know because I asked where is she from, she claimed her dad works here but didn't reveal what.

Anyway, I let it pass.

If I were you I would ask some more questions. It's hard to believe an attractive 20-year old American girl would not believe herself capable of "pleasing a man" yet so she claimed. I would want further explanation, given that my imagination fails me in this regard, so the answer might be surprising and worthy of being shared with the group. I hope you haven't already told her to bugger off.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2020, 5:08 pm

MaxE wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Anyway, I let it pass.

If I were you I would ask some more questions. It's hard to believe an attractive 20-year old American girl would not believe herself capable of "pleasing a man" yet so she claimed. I would want further explanation, given that my imagination fails me in this regard, so the answer might be surprising and worthy of being shared with the group. I hope you haven't already told her to bugger off.

I’ve told her go fool someone else. :lol:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2020, 6:30 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
MaxE wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Anyway, I let it pass.

What were you worried about? I mean she is 20 yrs old, how is she going to entrap you?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2020, 11:21 am

cyberdad wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
MaxE wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Anyway, I let it pass.

What were you worried about? I mean she is 20 yrs old, how is she going to entrap you?

Heard a lot of stories of guys getting forcibly recruited as informants to some foreign agency - often threatened with a filmed sex act (Mossad been known for that).

My father worked (now retired) in a sensitive position in the government, so I am paranoid.

Stardust Parade
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Dec 2020, 2:30 pm

Was she hot?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2020, 9:41 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
MaxE wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Anyway, I let it pass.

Heard a lot of stories of guys getting forcibly recruited as informants to some foreign agency - often threatened with a filmed sex act (Mossad been known for that).

My father worked (now retired) in a sensitive position in the government, so I am paranoid.

Why the heck didn't this happen to me when I was single!!

In any case your father will be pleased you are giving up sex with a hot American girl so you can protect his secrets about fertiliser or whatever....

On a side note, if this girl publishes photos/video then how would this be a problem? wouldn't you be a local lothario?