Question to tall guys with Aspergers?

Page 3 of 10 [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2020, 11:19 pm

Clueless2017 wrote:
I am married to a tall Aspie...He is 6' tall, and he appears taller because of his athletic built...I am only 5' short...Honestly, i don't know how much his height played in making him attractive to me...

My first love was the same height as my husband...My second and fourth boyfriends were average height...And my third boyfriend was short...Height was NOT the issue in our breakups...

I should say, though, that society expects that the man in the relationship to be taller than the lady...A stupid expectation, if you ask me...Because i know a beautiful couple wherein he is short and she is tall...Yet, they have been happily married for at least two decades...Surely a man's height is no guarantee that the relationship will succeed...

Having said the above, i suppose a tall man has the advantage in that he gets to choose a short or tall lady...Because tall ladies may prefer someone their height, they may turn down a short man...Am i making sense???

Not from where *I* stand.
If I was a woman, I'd want a tall, strong guy to carry me over the threshold. :mrgreen:

Do I imagine being a woman often?
Ummmm. :mrgreen:

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

03 Dec 2020, 7:19 pm

Pepe wrote:

blah blah blah short blah blah cute blah blah
- references to Pepe-

Oh yuss! Pepe Le Pew is a favorite because he is totally me. Chasing the cuties, making utter romantic advances and being hopelessly clingy, ultimate sacrifice for the qt queens.

But as you can notice his wishful thinking cuties are actually anything but skunks. What a heartbreaking realization it ends up to be. Ah ma leetle lost labor o'lufe

You must realize that the only better alternative for a man is Bugs Bunny. He is reliable, skillful and creative and most of all he is an ace of the dating world, as opposed to his good friend daffy, whose only luck in life is Tina which pulls him out of the relationship lack of knowledge mess he is in. She is incredible and loving and honest <333

Last edited by Rexi on 03 Dec 2020, 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2020, 7:28 pm

Rexi wrote:
Pepe wrote:

- references to Pepe-

Oh yuss! Pepe Le Pew is a favorite because he is totally me. Chasing the cuties, making utter romantic advances and being hopelessly clingy, ultimate sacrifice for the qt queens.

But as you can notice his wishful thinking cuties are actually anything but skunks. What a heartbreaking realization it ends up to be. Ah ma leetle lost labor o'lufe

Be carefully if petting skunks. Once you are over Covid19 you may smell them again but they may be in love with you then and follow you. :twisted:

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

03 Dec 2020, 7:32 pm

quite an extreme wrote:
Rexi wrote:
Pepe wrote:

- references to Pepe-

You must realize that the only better alternative for a man is Bugs Bunny. He is reliable, skillful and creative and most of all he is an ace of the dating world, as opposed to his good friend daffy, whose only luck in life is Tina which pulls him out of the relationship lack of knowledge mess he is in. She is incredible and loving and honest <333

Be careful to pet skunks. Once you are over Covid19 you may smell them again. :twisted:

Ooh, hehe.
Pet skunks are my favorites, when descented they make even less smelling pets than others. And either way you should have an outside cage for them because they're pretty wild, they need to be somewhat in the nature. But along with cats and dogs they have a very high cooldown on pooping. And unlike dogs, not such a big instinctual marking.

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2020, 7:47 pm

Rexi wrote:
Ooh, hehe.
Pet skunks are my favorites, when descented they make even less smelling pets than others. And either way you should have an outside cage for them because they're pretty wild, they need to be somewhat in the nature. But along with cats and dogs they have a very high cooldown on pooping. And unlike dogs, not such a big instinctual marking.

I had some ferrets some years ago. They are cute but you shouldn't underestimate them as well as the quite strong odor of them. :mrgreen: I would like to have a stone marten once as a pet. They are fun. :wink:

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2020, 10:24 pm

quite an extreme wrote:
Rexi wrote:
Ooh, hehe.

I had some ferrets some years ago. They are cute but you shouldn't underestimate them as well as the quite strong odor of them. :mrgreen: I would like to have a stone marten once as a pet. They are fun. :wink:

Yellow mongooses are amazing. Martens too. Fox-looking things that climb trees and sit up. Surely great size, not so small. I couldn't resist letting them roam around and pet them.

I have heard of the infamous odor of ferrets. the pet with the worst scent i had was a caterpillar.Oh boy especially don't feed them unripe peppers. They are constant digesting things. That box and climbing things never stay clean.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2020, 12:33 pm

Rexi wrote:
quite an extreme wrote:
Rexi wrote:
Ooh, hehe.

Yellow mongooses are amazing. Martens too. Fox-looking things that climb trees and sit up. Surely great size, not so small. I couldn't resist letting them roam around and pet them.

I have heard of the infamous odor of ferrets. the pet with the worst scent i had was a caterpillar.Oh boy especially don't feed them unripe peppers. They are constant digesting things. That box and climbing things never stay clean.

Which caterpillar’s species?

I had a box of silk moth caterpillars long ago.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2020, 1:11 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Rexi wrote:
quite an extreme wrote:
Rexi wrote:
Ooh, hehe.

Which caterpillar’s species?

I had a box of silk moth caterpillars long ago.

idk anymore, i read about it, but this is him/her. Its personality is linked to the species as i remember, he was vicious stood up in the air halfway and attacked my finger if id approach, lol.

Was yours stinky?

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2020, 1:19 pm

oh, i found more

It sounded as if he was scratching the plastic, like chewing sometimes. Really interesting noise

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2020, 1:43 pm

Aww, silk moths are wonderfulness

i had a moth too

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2020, 4:07 pm

'Giant silkworm moth larvae and flannel moth caterpillars are specifically noted for their ability to cause a painful sting.'

'Lonomia obliqua. ... obliqua is fairly inconspicuous, the larval form can be deadly, causing more than a thousand cases of poisoning from 1997 to 2005, with several human deaths every year.'

Luckily this species and its family is different from the silkworm moth.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2020, 4:41 pm

^ Yeah I was talking about the domesticated variation; the domesticated species is safe for handling. Their skin was so soft; felt like silk.

They did grow to beautiful bushy white moths I remember then all died right after; they looked similar to the moth in the picture you posted, but they don’t fly. In other term it is a new species shaped by humans for silk production; they can’t live without humans - they’re so fragile.

No, they didn’t stink; they smelled more like leaves.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 04 Dec 2020, 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2020, 4:55 pm

that what they looked like

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2020, 8:14 pm

Rexi wrote:
quite an extreme wrote:
Rexi wrote:
Pepe wrote:

- references to Pepe-

Be careful to pet skunks. Once you are over Covid19 you may smell them again. :twisted:

Ooh, hehe.

I have had my anal glands removed, over a year ago, and I prefer to live inside and have access to a bar fridge.

I have no idea what "cooldown on pooping" means, but I can give it a shot, after you explain what it is, if you like. 8)

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2020, 9:35 pm

Rexi wrote:
I have heard of the infamous odor of ferrets.

It's strong carnivore odor and comes from the anal glands. They are able to spray a stinking secretion out of them just like skunks but not as far and they very rarely do. But it's not at all nice to remove the glands and in my opinion are there worse perfumes that humans use. :twisted: Only one ferret did spray it once as she touched a cactus with her feet. She didn't even used it towards cats or dogs. She teached those without that get out of her way even that they were a lot bigger. But a bloody nose with additional holes isn't funny for dogs and cats. :mrgreen: Of course we took her usually on the arm before this even happened. :wink:
But ferrets aren't ideal pets because of their odor and because they dislike being cuddled and because if they don't grow up in very nice conditions where they are in touch with humans then they are biting if you try to grab them. :?

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2020, 10:01 pm

Found this huge caterpillar some days ago:
It was about 7cm long and quite impressive.
It's the caterpillar of a awesome big moth: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cossus_cossus