Question to tall guys with Aspergers?

Page 5 of 10 [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2020, 4:18 am

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarfs_ ... ient_Egypt

I shall go back to Ancient Egypt.

Bring me fruit, tall servants!

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 06 Dec 2020, 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2020, 5:39 am

Rexi wrote:
I have been thinking about what to reply, but there's nothing I can think of except that you made me feel very happy. I would really like to hug you. I appreciate your compliments and yes it's a great way that it all links to pretending vs being real, thinking about it. It's like take love for what it is. Money for what it is. People for what they are. Idio- I mean Talent for what it is.

Oh - that makes me feeling happy right now as well and I would totally like you hugging me because you are awesome special. But hey - I guess that makes not even few of the guys and girls here really jealous of us right now. :heart: :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2020, 5:40 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ What the tall men are not understanding is; that height is often not a bonus nor influences anything; but it’s the lack of it which often lead to an instant rejection. So in this sense, tallness is an advantage.

Yup.
Simples. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2020, 5:46 am

Rexi wrote:
My first bf was a lot taller than I was and when I was holding on to him, my back ached for hours xD especially that he wanted me to hold him like that

OK, how tall *are* you?
I'm 5' 10".

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2020, 6:42 am

Pepe wrote:
OK, how tall *are* you?
I'm 5' 10".

Are you hoping being tall enough with this for causing her putting you back into the fridge where the cold beer is? :twisted:
Just as a remainder:
Rexi wrote:
I will grab you when you're in the fridge, and make sure you don't get back in there.

I think that this statement was quite unmistakable. :wink:
You wont have a chance with that.

Beside of this - for touching her soul you need to uncover a quite beautiful one of yourself first. :mrgreen:
Sorry but life can be incredibly hard sometimes.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

06 Dec 2020, 7:44 am

quite an extreme wrote:
Rexi wrote:
I have been thinking about what to reply, but there's nothing I can think of except that you made me feel very happy. I would really like to hug you. I appreciate your compliments and yes it's a great way that it all links to pretending vs being real, thinking about it. It's like take love for what it is. Money for what it is. People for what they are. Idio- I mean Talent for what it is.

Oh - that makes me feeling happy right now as well and I would totally like you hugging me because you are awesome special. But hey - I guess that makes not even few of the guys and girls here really jealous of us right now. :heart: :mrgreen:

Not if they don't like hugs. But I am so rich in hugginess, I could share enough of it with everyone.

And there would still be more to give. :cheers:

Last edited by Rexi on 06 Dec 2020, 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

06 Dec 2020, 7:48 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarfs_and_pygmies_in_ancient_Egypt

I shall go back to Ancient Egypt.

Bring me fruit, tall servants!

You had too much, you're starting to turn yellow. :oops: They may be turning to wine if they don't manage to digest in your short stomach.

Give him the onion and the mustard!

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2020, 9:05 am

quite an extreme wrote:
Pepe wrote:
OK, how tall *are* you?
I'm 5' 10".

Are you hoping being tall enough with this for causing her putting you back into the fridge where the cold beer is? :twisted:
Just as a remainder:
Rexi wrote:
I will grab you when you're in the fridge, and make sure you don't get back in there.

Beside of this - for touching her soul you need to uncover a quite beautiful one of yourself first. :mrgreen:

Sadly there isn't any 'cold one' in there, but you seem to be willing to get it. I might have to drink his cool blood if he roams into the popcorn again, hehe.

that gorgeous fluffy tail has covered the little fast beating heart of a romancing munch kin?
quite an extreme wrote:
:twisted:

Oh, you too did stimulate my soul. Or was it my soup? Tsk tsk. Come out, come out of the fridge, now~

You three have gifts of the tongue. I doubt they were given to you by your mom :heart: Cleopatra, Mrs Satania and Le Pew

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2020, 2:26 pm

Rexi wrote:
But I am so rich in hugginess, I could share enough of it with everyone.

Oh - really? That's great! :-D

Rexi wrote:
Sadly there isn't any 'cold one' in there, but you seem to be willing to get it. I might have to drink his cool blood if he roams into the popcorn again, hehe.

Transylvania seems a little bit strange once it comes to blood. :skull:
Here in Germany we make only sausages of it. :mrgreen:

Rexi wrote:
that gorgeous fluffy tail has covered the little fast beating heart of a romancing munch kin?

You should test it for rabies. 8O

Rexi wrote:
quite an extreme wrote:

Oh, you too did stimulate my soul.

At least you still have a soul in opposite to me. :roll:
May I polish it a little bit? You'll feel like an angel then ... :twisted:

quite an extreme wrote:
Or was it my soup? Tsk tsk. Come out, come out of the fridge, now~

That's a hopeless trying as long as there is still any beer or wine in the fridge. :wink:

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2020, 5:15 pm

quite an extreme wrote:
Rexi wrote:
But I am so rich in hugginess, I could share enough of it with everyone.

Oh - really? That's great! :-D

However Im starting to wonder whether you are the better hugger. :D You also look huggable.
Quote:

Rexi wrote:

You're not too shabby, you Werewolf. I know it's the land where your most notorious kind comes from. I will share my sizzling, bloody sausage with you...-
https://www.history.com/.amp/topics/folklore/history-of-the-werewolf-legend
Quote:

Rexi wrote:

Rexi wrote:
quite an extreme wrote:

Oh, you too did stimulate my soul.

Nope, you will steal my golden hue, along with my red soup. :heart:
quite an extreme wrote:
Rexi wrote:

That's a hopeless trying as long as there is still any beer or wine in the fridge. :wink:

-... and some beer after, if you insist, we can check into a bar before I let you go home through the cold cold weather. Otherwise, I need you in full faculty of your hugging ability. And then you can freely drive into the first bush, Wolverine.

Last edited by Rexi on 06 Dec 2020, 5:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2020, 5:36 pm

quite an extreme wrote:

Maybe I will test You, to make sure that you don't give any to my skunk.
Bite you.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2020, 6:33 pm

Rexi wrote:
quite an extreme wrote:
Pepe wrote:
OK, how tall *are* you?
I'm 5' 10".

Just as a remainder:
Rexi wrote:

My tail is my pride and joy. 8)

Rexi wrote:
quite an extreme wrote:

Oh, you too did stimulate my soul. Or was it my soup? Tsk tsk. Come out, come out of the fridge, now~

You three have gifts of the tongue. I doubt they were given to you by your mom :heart: Cleopatra, Mrs Satania and Le Pew

I sat on the "Blarney stone" once.
I am not sure what *that* means. 8O

Quote:
The Blarney Stone is a block of Carboniferous limestone built into the battlements of Blarney Castle, Blarney, about 8 kilometres from Cork, Ireland. According to legend, kissing the stone endows the kisser with the gift of the gab. The stone was set into a tower of the castle in 1446. Wikipedia

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2020, 6:37 pm

Rexi wrote:
However Im starting to wonder whether you are the better hugger. :D

Don't know. The tame ones didn't ever regret the awesome and warm comfort that my hugs share.
The other ones - sorry but there are no other ones anymore. :oops:

Rexi wrote:
Rexi wrote:

quite an extreme wrote:

You're not too shabby, you Werewolf. I know it's the land where your most notorious kind comes from. I will share my sizzling bloody sausage with you...-

Nice of you but I'm not a Werewolf. But of course they make nice pets to share some meat if it's a full moon.
They get the meat and I'm the fearsome souls and all the silver bullets. :twisted:

Rexi wrote:
quite an extreme wrote:

Nope, you will steal my golden hue, along with my red soup. :heart:

Your red soup? I'm not into that. But let me know once it's gone. :twisted:

Rexi wrote:
quite an extreme wrote:
Rexi wrote:

-... and some beer after, if you insist, we can check in a bar before I let you go home through the cold cold weather. Otherwise, I need you in full faculty of your hugging ability. And then you can freely drive into the first bush, Wolverine.

A bar sounds nice - I'm in. But cold cold whether in Transylvania? Hahaha - I own heat enough for making even you sweat in the middle of an ice storm ... :twisted:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2020, 6:46 pm

Rexi wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:
Pepe wrote:
holymackerel wrote:
I kind of feel like you are using it as a bit of an excuse. I'm 6ft and have not had a gf since I was 16. It is pretty much down to how fun you are to talk to and then online maybe looks get you that initial conversation. Being tall is not one of the main reasons people get rejected.

2 men with good personalities and similar looks.
One is tall.
One is short.

Who do you think has the advantage? :wink:

None, they sound boring, too alike.

Can I get both? I like the cute small man so I can grab him in secret places.

I can be "cute and small" if you like. :mrgreen:

You can. I will grab you when you're in the fridge, and make sure you don't get back in there.

To be safe, make it a big bar fridge.

You can try to grab me, but I can be pretty fast, when I am motivated. 8)
But then, I might *let* you catch me. :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2020, 6:49 pm

quite an extreme wrote:

Well, you have the advantage, there.
I'm a hardcore atheist.
I don't have a soul. 8O

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2020, 7:02 pm

Pepe wrote:
Well, you have the advantage, there.
I'm a hardcore atheist.
I don't have a soul. 8O

Then you'll agree of course to sell your soul to me for a dollar? :twisted:
In this case share just share your IBAN and BIC please...
(Hey - that's really a lot of money for nothing. :mrgreen: )