Why do women consider roid munchers sexually attractive?

Page 3 of 6 [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2021, 6:00 pm

Why I am seeing lots of boobs in this topic?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2021, 6:14 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Why I am seeing lots of boobs in this topic?
Because anyone can become a member of this website.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2021, 6:53 pm

Jamesy wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Most women don’t like those sorts of guys.

But surely a woman would like a tall muscular man to protect them and feel more feminine right?

I guess that must be the exception. I don't want a tall muscular man and I don't want to feel feminine. In fact, I'd rather look like Augustus Gloop than have any male attention. Looks at 280 Lb body in the mirror....I guess I got my wish. If I ever found a man, I'd be the one protecting them so they'd feel more feminine.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2021, 7:02 pm

OutsideView wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Would you be turned on to a chick with...three breasts?

My husband just told me he had a dream where I was pregnant with twins and he was pregnant too and he was wondering if I could breastfeed all three babies. Not sure that that would make it any more of a turn on though :lol:

That sounds like a very funny dream. :lol:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2021, 7:08 pm

nadroJ wrote:
The three breasted person is also in a comic called "Jelva - Alien Queen Of The Varvak".

The first thing I've noticed were the three peas on her pod.

Steffipanda
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Feb 2021, 11:39 pm

You can not generalize the opinion of a gender. I personally do not find highly muscled men like body builders attractive. I am more into average body men.

dorkseid
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2021, 8:50 am

Steffipanda wrote:
You can not generalize the opinion of a gender. I personally do not find highly muscled men like body builders attractive. I am more into average body men.

I agree that we shouldn't make sweeping generalizations about such a diverse group as an entire gender. But that just makes even more perplexing the question of why do so many aspie men go through our entire lives without ever finding any woman who's attracted to us? What does it say about us that one of the very few things all heterosexual women agree on is that autistic men are repulsive?

SportsGamer35728
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Feb 2021, 9:03 am

The three breasts discussion here reminds me of this scene from Family Guy :lol:

OutsideView
Veteran
Veteran

Location: England ^not male but apparently you can't change it

08 Feb 2021, 9:07 am

dorkseid wrote:
But that just makes even more perplexing the question of why do so many aspie men go through our entire lives without ever finding any woman who's attracted to us? What does it say about us that one of the very few things all heterosexual women agree on is that autistic men are repulsive?

Maybe you need to consider bisexual women, I'm fairly certain that my husband is autistic :mrgreen:

Autism itself is likely to hinder chances of getting a date. I rarely realise when I'm being flirted with and if I do I don't know how to respond anyway. To overcome that as a straight bloke in a society where men are encouraged to make the first move and women encouraged to be chased would be difficult even if you look really attractive.

SportsGamer35728
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Feb 2021, 11:06 am

I'm curious as to how many other guys here are into super muscular women like these:

Last edited by SportsGamer35728 on 08 Feb 2021, 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2021, 11:10 am

Never.

This is the type of woman I am "into":

Feminine, somewhat "girlish", always smiling, but nobody's fool, either -- a
"Steel Sampagita".

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

SportsGamer35728
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Feb 2021, 11:17 am

OutsideView wrote:
Maybe you need to consider bisexual women, I'm fairly certain that my husband is autistic

Actually that probably wouldn't be a bad especially considering I prefer women who make the first move when approaching :o. It would be nice to know where the best place to find them is though :P

Last edited by SportsGamer35728 on 08 Feb 2021, 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

SportsGamer35728
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Feb 2021, 11:21 am

Fnord wrote:
Never.

This is the type of woman I am "into":

Feminine, somewhat "girlish", always smiling, but nobody's fool, either -- a
"Steel Sampagita".

The outfit on the woman on the bottom, as well as her in general, reminds me a bit of the uniforms of a group of Korean Air flight attendants I saw in the lobby of a hotel in Toronto a few years ago.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2021, 11:24 am

Korean flight attendants ... I have been told that many are military veterans, trained in HTH combat methods.

The model in the pictures I posted is a Filipina.

SportsGamer35728
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Feb 2021, 12:09 pm

Fnord wrote:
[color=black]Korean flight attendants ... I have been told that many are military veterans, trained in HTH combat methods

Interesting... :o

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2021, 12:11 pm

I find this thread baffling, mostly. I mean, I can look at a picture of a woman, like those posted above, and I assess the way she looks in 2D, static with a weird fixed smile and lifeless eyes and I can appreciate the composition of the face and the shapes in the body.

But so much of what I find attractive in people is small things, and crucially, movement. The way a girl moves, the way her eyes wrinkle at the edges, the way a smile is suppressed, or the head slightly lowered and tilted. The timbre of her voice, the angle her wrist makes when she's writing, her hair when its untidy. How she rolls up a sleeve when flustered, or sits back on her heels. This is the stuff that hooks me in.

All these things could feasibly exist in a person who wouldn't be considered classically beautiful though. And they have in many of the girls I've found myself attracted to. But this is still superficial attraction, isn't it? She might be an awful person and have all these qualities that have somehow come together just in the right way to flip my switches.

I like confidence and proactiveness, passion for the things that excite her. I know we're trying not to generalise here but I think most people probably find those things attractive in another person, whether romantically inclined or not.

I had a point, but I can't remember what it was. Maybe just that I don't get why people are so hung up on overall appearances.