Why do women consider roid munchers sexually attractive?

Page 5 of 6 [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2021, 2:07 pm

Rexi wrote:
You're acting so cute :heart:

Cute?

Is that before you find out about the belly hair? There's quite a lot of it. And you'll be mortified once you learn where it starts growing from.

I was going to mention how little chest hair I have, but apparently since meeting you here I've grown quite a bit of it.

Cute and furry, eh? :lol:

DIVAIR
Raven
Raven

16 Feb 2021, 2:25 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I’m a man who digs curvaceous women myself. But there’s much more to it. A feminine, soothing voice in a woman who’s a bit overweight does it much for me more than a skinny woman with a grating voice and personality.

300 pound Mama Cass was a very desirable woman in my book.

If an adorable woman has three breasts, I would dig her :heart:

I’m actually fascinated by unusual figures and all that.

Vive La Différence! :D

You sir, totally rock! I love fat women: "fat is not a four letter word", it is merely a descriptor. I paint fat nudes, and I even married a fat lady too. There's too much fat-shaming going on, and too many neurotic people who are unhappy with themselves trying to push their own hyper-neurotic peccadilloes onto the world. Like who you like as long as it doesn't hurt anyone :D

DIVAIR

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2021, 2:35 pm

DIVAIR wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
I’m a man who digs curvaceous women myself. But there’s much more to it. A feminine, soothing voice in a woman who’s a bit overweight does it much for me more than a skinny woman with a grating voice and personality.

You sir, totally rock! I love fat women: "fat is not a four letter word", it is merely a descriptor. I paint fat nudes, and I even married a fat lady too. There's too much fat-shaming going on, and too many neurotic people who are unhappy with themselves trying to push their own hyper-neurotic peccadilloes onto the world. Like who you like as long as it doesn't hurt anyone :D

DIVAIR

Myself, I prefer slender to "normal"(healthy) women. I do like perky features though. A PT tech that was rehabilitating me after a knee repair had an ass to die for, it wasn't big, but it had this perky roundness to it. An onion. So good it made me cry.

DIVAIR
Raven
Raven

16 Feb 2021, 3:20 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
I prefer slender to "normal"(healthy) women though.

I understand what you're saying, and you are welcome to have your preferences too :D , but, to assume that someone is unhealthy because they are fat, and not thin, is very presumptuous, just as it is to assume anyone slender is healthy.

If I could make a comparison: it's like when I tell people that I have Autism, they invariably say, "You don't look Autistic..." Or, when I tell them I have Tourette syndrome they flinch and expect me to start snarling like a rabid dog.

It's funny, my wife loves to swim, and when she's in the pool, she's like a fish. Why is this funny? Time and again she'll come home with stories about some young stud who's totally ripped with muscles, they see the short little fat lady swimming and they make the mistake of trying to keep up with her. They take off in a sprint trying show off their physique: after some 25-yards my girl is still going and they on the other hand are winded, going slower, and slower... and s-l-o-w-e-r... My girl is still going strong while they get out of the pool :twisted: Or, when she pops up and lifts herself out from the edge, not using the ladder or steps, "Gosh, you did that very well..." and she responds with, "I've been doing it since I was six..."

DIVAIR

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2021, 4:09 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
Rexi wrote:

Cute?

Is that before you find out about the belly hair? There's quite a lot of it. And you'll be mortified once you learn where it starts growing from.

I was going to mention how little chest hair I have, but apparently since meeting you here I've grown quite a bit of it.

You can't shock Rexi.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2021, 4:10 pm

DIVAIR wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

DIVAIR

"To each their own."
"Live and let live" the way they please.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2021, 4:18 pm

DIVAIR wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:

I understand what you're saying, and you are welcome to have your preferences too :D , but, to assume that someone is unhealthy because they are fat, and not thin, is very presumptuous, just as it is to assume anyone slender is healthy.

Unfortunately, being heavily overweight usually means health issues.

While I wasn't heavily overweight before I lost the 10kgs, my blood pressure and blood sugar did suffer.
These days, after the loss, they are both excellent.

The idea that weight overload doesn't matter is a 'grand' idea, but having excess usually/overwhelmingly *does* mean a decline in health as one ages.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

16 Feb 2021, 4:29 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
Rexi wrote:

Cute?

Now that's an image I cannot just forget, Mr r00tb33r.
I've always equated belly hair with halos. You are flawless.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

16 Feb 2021, 4:47 pm

amykitten wrote:
Rexi wrote:
amykitten wrote:
Ironically I'm most attracted to nerds and I really have thing about a guy in glasses :lol: I only know one female person who would be attracted to the muscles but even then she can take it or leave it.

Hmm~

8O :oops: :heart:

Yup, you captured my type well. It was easier to count the ones I wasn't attracted too :lol:

*goes off to drool more*

Yippie yay! Im mentally switching up their cigs for pocky lol

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2021, 5:07 pm

Rexi wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:
Rexi wrote:

Cute?

I got strong ASMR tingle from that and my heart is fluttering.

You know, sometimes a crazy thing turns out to be the right thing... :wink:

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2021, 7:05 pm

Pepe wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:
Rexi wrote:

Cute?

You can't shock Rexi.

My soft warm skunk, but your tail is so close to giving shocks like Pikachu's electric tail.

If you're a filthy skunk I will have to leash you to the chair and make you a pillow for my feet, using your nipples as toe massage therapy, along with dripping hot oil warmed over candles by your own self, I'll make sure to baptize them. Additionally, don't make me step on your pretty tail and ruffle it. :heart:

Admittedly the only thing I haven't quite heard is a murder confession.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2021, 7:09 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
Rexi wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:
Rexi wrote:

Cute?

I got strong ASMR tingle from that and my heart is fluttering.

You know, sometimes a crazy thing turns out to be the right thing... :wink:

Crazy is my new name, bae. All for you. :heart:

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2021, 7:12 pm

Pepe wrote:
DIVAIR wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:

While I wasn't heavily overweight before I lost the 10kgs, my blood pressure and blood sugar did suffer.

The idea that weight overload doesn't matter is a 'grand' idea, but having excess usually/overwhelmingly *does* mean a decline in health as one ages.

Congrats, you are excellent all over. Like chocolate, but much more healthy

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2021, 10:42 pm

Who likes big Bavarians?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2021, 8:57 pm

Rexi wrote:
Pepe wrote:
DIVAIR wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:

Congrats, you are excellent all over. Like chocolate, but much more healthy

Not at the moment.
I need to lose another 10kgs to be "excellent all over". :mrgreen:

I am still on medication for blood sugar and blood pressure.
My aim is to see if I can get off them.
It worked for jimmy_m.
I hope it will work for me, also.

Inspire me, Rexi. :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2021, 8:59 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Who likes big Bavarians?

Chocolate Bavarians?
Yes, I do, but unfortunately, I try to stay away from caffeine to help with emotional stability. :mrgreen: