She keeps following me around!

Page 2 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 5:37 am

I dont think she finds me hot since she refused to sit on my lap a few months ago

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 5:41 am

RightGalaxy wrote:
Pepe wrote:
RightGalaxy wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
There’s this older woman in my social group she’s 46 years old and I am 31. She often follows me around the town I live in quite often. She is nicer towards me than she used to be since she bullied me a little earlier last year.

She doesn’t get the hint that I don’t really like her and I am not interested.

Any advice maybe? From what I heard her former mother in law has a restraining order against this woman as well.

Refer to these thread https://tinyurl.com/sfla4h8l

https://tinyurl.com/yuomd4ce

Think of England? 8O

What do you mean think of England?

Erm, "Lie back and think of England"?

My brother commented that I attract weirdos

"Lie back and think of England" means let her perform fellatio on you. Bad idea!! ! You'll hurt a person with problems and might end up in big trouble.

Maybe she thinks he's hot.
'Punch him on the arm' because she likes him, sort of thing.

Just speculating. ;)

I think she does find him hot. Why follow him? That's the reason. Who knows? Maybe it will work. 15 years difference but does it really matter? The restraining order bothers me. Maybe she's whacked out. NEVER have sex with whacked out people.

She once asked me "have you got a job james". I then lied to her said "yes" then she said to me "then why do I see you in town in your t shirt and shorts"

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 6:09 am

Jamesy wrote:
I dont think she finds me hot since she refused to sit on my lap a few months ago

:lol: Like how did you even ask her that.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 6:11 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Because she sat on the lap of one of her male friends who is 64 years old.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 6:12 am

What does *she* work exactly?

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 6:24 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
What does *she* work exactly?

I think she works in a flower shop in town

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 6:27 am

If he isn't interested, he shouldn't have to indulge her.

Imagine if the genders were reversed - normal people wouldn't be telling the girl in that situation to just 'lie back and think of England'.

OP: it's ok to be 'rude' in this situation. Tell her you're not interested. Don't 'lead her on' by telling her you want to be friends if you don't. Friend zone is a privilege, acquaintance zone is the default.

If you do want friends with her, tell her that all it will be is friends.

If you're into her (I am not getting that vibe here at all!), then listen to what ppl are saying lol. 15 years isn't that much at our age as long as we're (people in their 30s) the younger partner. Except bear in mind your emotional age too: if you're living at home & still into the same kinds of stuff as in teen years and don't have much romantic experience and she's been living away from home for 20 years and a divorcee with teenage kids, you're a poor match.

Lie back and think of England is rapey by modern day standards Victorian advice to married Victorian women who were presumed not to have a sex drive. It is not ok by modern standards. Only do sex stuff if you want to do sex stuff.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 6:29 am

Jamesy wrote:

OK so she's stalking you for some other reason or it's just coincidence that she keeps turning up everywhere.

And this sounds like you fancy her, why else would you ask a woman to sit on your lap lol.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 8:24 am

KT67 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

OK so she's stalking you for some other reason or it's just coincidence that she keeps turning up everywhere.

And this sounds like you fancy her, why else would you ask a woman to sit on your lap lol.

no I just have a fetish for women sitting on my lap despite the fact girls very rarely sit on my lap

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 8:25 am

KT67 wrote:
If he isn't interested, he shouldn't have to indulge her.

Imagine if the genders were reversed - normal people wouldn't be telling the girl in that situation to just 'lie back and think of England'.

OP: it's ok to be 'rude' in this situation. Tell her you're not interested. Don't 'lead her on' by telling her you want to be friends if you don't. Friend zone is a privilege, acquaintance zone is the default.

If you do want friends with her, tell her that all it will be is friends.

If you're into her (I am not getting that vibe here at all!), then listen to what ppl are saying lol. 15 years isn't that much at our age as long as we're (people in their 30s) the younger partner. Except bear in mind your emotional age too: if you're living at home & still into the same kinds of stuff as in teen years and don't have much romantic experience and she's been living away from home for 20 years and a divorcee with teenage kids, you're a poor match.

Lie back and think of England is rapey by modern day standards Victorian advice to married Victorian women who were presumed not to have a sex drive. It is not ok by modern standards. Only do sex stuff if you want to do sex stuff.

this women is going through a messy divorce and has 4 children herself

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 8:32 am

Jamesy wrote:
KT67 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

no I just have a fetish for women sitting on my lap despite the fact girls very rarely sit on my lap

If you had a fetish and didn't fancy her you wouldn't want her to do it.

You're asking her to do something sexual if fetishes are involved in it.

Would you want a dwarf guy sitting in your lap? If you're not bi, I doubt it. So, it's a sexual thing...

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 8:34 am

Jamesy wrote:

Yeah exactly.

Where are you in life?

Not a judgement at all. Just a 'looking out for you'.

Cos I know that I'm in my 30s but I'm not ready to date a divorcee in her 30s, I don't have the requisite life experience.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 8:39 am

KT67 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
KT67 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

If you had a fetish and didn't fancy her you wouldn't want her to do it.

You're asking her to do something sexual if fetishes are involved in it.

Would you want a dwarf guy sitting in your lap? If you're not bi, I doubt it. So, it's a sexual thing...

When I asked her to sit on my lap she said “no I wouldn’t want to”

Girls will kiss me for sure but they never sit on my lap for some reason :scratch:

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 8:40 am

KT67 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Yeah exactly.

Where are you in life?

Not a judgement at all. Just a 'looking out for you'.

Cos I know that I'm in my 30s but I'm not ready to date a divorcee in her 30s, I don't have the requisite life experience.

Well I am long term unemployed and never had a proper girlfriend or kids

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 9:42 pm

Jamesy wrote:
RightGalaxy wrote:
Pepe wrote:
RightGalaxy wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
There’s this older woman in my social group she’s 46 years old and I am 31. She often follows me around the town I live in quite often. She is nicer towards me than she used to be since she bullied me a little earlier last year.

She doesn’t get the hint that I don’t really like her and I am not interested.

Any advice maybe? From what I heard her former mother in law has a restraining order against this woman as well.

Refer to these thread https://tinyurl.com/sfla4h8l

https://tinyurl.com/yuomd4ce

Think of England? 8O

What do you mean think of England?

Erm, "Lie back and think of England"?

My brother commented that I attract weirdos

"Lie back and think of England" means let her perform fellatio on you. Bad idea!! ! You'll hurt a person with problems and might end up in big trouble.

Maybe she thinks he's hot.
'Punch him on the arm' because she likes him, sort of thing.

Just speculating. ;)

I think she does find him hot. Why follow him? That's the reason. Who knows? Maybe it will work. 15 years difference but does it really matter? The restraining order bothers me. Maybe she's whacked out. NEVER have sex with whacked out people.

She once asked me "have you got a job james". I then lied to her said "yes" then she said to me "then why do I see you in town in your t shirt and shorts"

This is why people should always be honest.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2021, 9:47 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Why would you even tell a woman to sit on your lap? That's a pretty strange pickup line.