Why Some People Wind Up Becoming 30 Year Old Virgins

Page 8 of 13 [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2022, 8:30 am

I feel like people have the right to be able to choose who are attractive to them.....and who are not.

I have found "attractiveness" even within some purportedly "ugly" people. I am fascinated by the female anatomy. The Grotesque can be interesting and even alluring.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2022, 8:51 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I have found "attractiveness" even within some purportedly "ugly" people.

Sometimes difference between beautiful and "ugly" is just a few muscular contractions.

kraftiekortie wrote:
I am fascinated by the female anatomy.

I bet you are.

kraftiekortie wrote:
The Grotesque can be interesting and even alluring.

I wouldn't go that far...

kraftiekortie wrote:
I feel like people have the right to be able to choose who are attractive to them

I find most women attractive. Even plain ones. Looks are naturally the first thing that allures you. But i might have low standards...lol. Or maybe I just see the inner beauty..yeah that's it. :chin:

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2022, 4:57 am

ironpony wrote:
As far as this whole notion goes that many guys cannot get sex from women no matter how much they try, do these guys perhaps set their standards too high, and just need to go for women that are just not attractive at all maybe?

the one who falsely accused me of sex harassment*, to put it mildly, was not at all, and had all the charm of donald trump. so at least in my case it is practically all women, but for two in my whole life who were even nice to me. both these beautiful outliers came from WP, btw. :heart:

*when i complimented her on her artistically applied nail polish.

Mitchell M.
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 Jul 2022, 11:00 am

Probably the only reason is that people forget prostitution exists. :mrgreen:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2022, 11:18 am

Mitchell M. wrote:
Probably the only reason is that people forget prostitution exists.
Some people do have higher standards than that.

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2022, 11:36 am

I seriously considered going to a prostitute once and had legal brothels existed within 6-7 hours of where I lived, I might have visited one.

Mitchell M.

05 Jul 2022, 3:02 pm

Muse933277 wrote:
I seriously considered going to a prostitute once and had legal brothels existed within 6-7 hours of where I lived, I might have visited one.

Go for it, its really your choice.

Also to the other guy Fnord up there, the term "involuntarily celibate" is disproven, being the only thing I care about. Can't say you literally can't get women and then refuse prostitution (not you in general, just the term).

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2022, 3:26 pm

Going to a prostitute is like paying someone while you masturbate.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2022, 3:55 pm

Mitchell M. wrote:
Also to the other guy Fnord up there, the term "involuntarily celibate" is disproven, being the only thing I care about. Can't say you literally can't get women and then refuse prostitution (not you in general, just the term).
People can be involuntarily celibate, depending on circumstances outside their control.  Legitimate reasons may include:

• Lack of attractiveness (i.e., deformity, disfigurement, et cetera)[1]
• Lack of mental ability (i.e., cognitive impairment, discernible personality disorders, et cetera)[1]
• Lack of physical ability (i.e., impotence, paralysis, emasculation, et cetera)[2]
• Lack of opportunity (e.g., no potential partners)[3]
• Phobias (i.e., gynophobia, haphephobia, social anxiety disorder, et cetera)[1][2]

[1] Even a prostitute may be unwilling to have sex with such people.
[2] Even a prostitute may be unable to have sex with such people.
[3] Not even prostitutes.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2022, 4:14 pm

Fnord wrote:
[1] Even a prostitute may be unwilling to have sex with such people.
[2] Even a prostitute may be unable to have sex with such people.
[3] Not even prostitutes.[/color]

Prostitutes will sleep with anyone provided they are paid unless
1. they are violent or abusive
2. have a visible contagious disease (STD or known contagious skin lesions)
3. have extreme hygiene issues

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2022, 4:38 pm

23 was the age I seriously considered going to a prostitute. The year prior, I pursued many women but was rejected every time and I remember hitting my first "breaking point" at the age of 23. It was either get laid or kill myself so I had to get laid no matter the cost.

The reason I didn't go through with seeing a prostitute was for several reasons. I live in the United States and prostitution is illegal here except for in Nevada which in my case, is 20 hours away. To even get there, I had to fly on a plane and there were a couple of problems with that solution. I didn't have a lot of money, I had never traveled by myself before and wasn't sure if I could do it all by myself, and I couldn't go to my parents for help since they would be against me going to a prostitute.

If I lived within drive able distance to Nevada, say within 8 hours, then I probably would have simply driven there, booked a hotel, and gotten it over with. But since I lived so far away, this wasn't really a viable option.

23 was also the age I considered limb lengthening surgery or looking for women internationally. Neither of those options were viable either since I didn't have any money.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2022, 4:42 pm

I have mentioned before that government funded sex therapy is an option for young men who want to have a normal sex life (that should be a right for all people) but have been deprived due to circumstances out of their control.

I think health authorities underestimate the benefit that sex therapy would provide to young men, I suspect it's a hell of a lot more effective that stupid crap like counselling.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2022, 4:52 pm

cyberdad wrote:
I think health authorities underestimate the benefit that sex therapy would provide to young men . . .
The government will not fund abortions, contraception, sex education, or sex therapy because free and abundant access to any kind of reproductive service will only lead to rampant hypersexuality in underaged people, which is the root cause of all things Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Critical Race Theory, and the entire LGBTQ+ movement, as well.

And if you believe THAT story, I am selling the deed for a bridge in Brooklyn, which I inherited from my dear, sainted Aunt Fiona, who only drove on it twice each week while going to and from Mass every Sunday.

:roll: Yeah . . . no, and I do not believe any of the foregoing sarcasm either.

Last edited by Fnord on 05 Jul 2022, 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2022, 4:54 pm

cyberdad wrote:
I have mentioned before that government funded sex therapy is an option for young men who want to have a normal sex life (that should be a right for all people) but have been deprived due to circumstances out of their control.

I think health authorities underestimate the benefit that sex therapy would provide to young men, I suspect it's a hell of a lot more effective that stupid crap like counselling.

Why the focus on men? If it would benefit young men in that boat, wouldn't it be likely to benefit others in that boat as well?

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2022, 4:56 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Why the focus on men? If it would benefit young men in that boat, wouldn't it be likely to benefit others in that boat as well?

I guess it wasn't mentioned for women because it's a lot easier for women to get sex?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2022, 6:15 pm

PLEASE do not turn this into another “Who has it easier?” thread. Otherwise, this thread will likely get locked, just like previous “Who has it easier?” threads.