Does Anyone Else Just NOT Do Online Dating?

Page 7 of 7 [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2022, 6:52 am

CollegeGirlAnon wrote:
To me there is just no way of knowing who you are really talking to online. And what exactly they are like.
Anyone else like this?

Good points.

Quote:

To directly answer your question, yep.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

19 Feb 2022, 2:20 pm

kitesandtrainsandcats wrote:
CollegeGirlAnon wrote:
To me there is just no way of knowing who you are really talking to online. And what exactly they are like.
Anyone else like this?

Good points.

Quote:

To directly answer your question, yep.

Oh, but there is a way. Have you heard of cameras? Have you heard of microphones? Have you heard of talking to each other?
I mean, if they are to hide their identity, they can do so and change their id in real life.

Besides, a person doesnt have to trick you without using their real information. So you keep looking, nothing gives, but you know something is wrong. But maybe you shouldnt be looking at who they are, but how they behave and treat you.

There are all sorts of situations.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.