A missed chance to ask her out?

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 4:39 pm

On a night out when I was younger this girl who I kinda knew kissed me a few times on the lips while talking to me.

Do you think that was a missed opportunity for me to ask her out on the spot perhaps?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 4:43 pm

Yep....probably.

But it was years ago. Forget about it. Move on.

I could have lost my virginity at 16 once----but I had to get home before curfew.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 4:55 pm

Sure I could forget about it but my actions back then have affected the situation I am in at the moment which is single and lonely.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 4:57 pm

It might have just been a quick fling.

I had too many of those.....they really suck.

SportsGamer35728
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 May 2021, 6:43 pm

I feel your pain about having a "one who got away" :P I had 2 missed opportunities with cheerleaders in high school and a pro soccer player a few years ago :cry:

idntonkw
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 May 2021, 1:57 am

Jamesy wrote:
On a night out when I was younger this girl who I kinda knew kissed me a few times on the lips while talking to me.

Do you think that was a missed opportunity for me to ask her out on the spot perhaps?

No. Girls will go out and kiss random guys at night clubs and bars. It's like a sexual fantasy or something slu*ty/risky/flirtatious they want to do. It doesn't mean they want to date you. You can ask girls out when you are going out of course, and yes it could lead to something. But chances are you are not the only random guy she ever kissed while going out, she did not know you were autistic, and she was probably under the influence of alcohol.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2021, 8:49 am

Most certainly but it doesn't mean it would have been long-lasting. NOBODY knows where dating will lead. I guess girls have to ask you out.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2021, 8:50 am

idntonkw wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

No. Girls will go out and kiss random guys at night clubs and bars. It's like a sexual fantasy or something slu*ty/risky/flirtatious they want to do. It doesn't mean they want to date you. You can ask girls out when you are going out of course, and yes it could lead to something. But chances are you are not the only random guy she ever kissed while going out, she did not know you were autistic, and she was probably under the influence of alcohol.

EW. They kiss random guys? How do they know if that guy might have had his mouth on some snatch somewhere. Disgusting. Now, knowing that these girls are doing this just to give a guy a hard-on. (for nothing too).

idntonkw
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 May 2021, 10:50 pm

RightGalaxy wrote:
idntonkw wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

EW. They kiss random guys? How do they know if that guy might have had his mouth on some snatch somewhere. Disgusting. Now, knowing that these girls are doing this just to give a guy a hard-on. (for nothing too).

I guess it is like a sexual connection with a stranger they maybe found sexually attractive from a distance.. or sometimes it is a woman wanting to feel like she is 'slu*ty' enough to do something 'like that'.. but NT young women would go to night clubs and end up kissing and making out with random strangers - sometimes it's a good looking guy that can whisk her around and put her in a trans and start making out, or other times it's a guy at the bar that is a type of guy she would find exciting to make out randomly with but would not want to interact on a longer term basis..