Any girls with Aspergers in the NYC area?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Gamerking27
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Jan 2021, 11:25 am

Hello, my name is Aurkaw, I just turned 28. I have Aspergers. I would be interested in meeting any girls with Aspergers in the NYC area, at least after the pandemic is over. I have always been awkward around girls. I hope to meet some girls who themselves understand what I have gone through. I am not interested in getting married, I just want someone who can understand me.

Gator Girl
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Aug 2021, 4:14 pm

I live in Saranac Lake. I know it’s a drive but I’m willing to be phone friends if you like.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2021, 4:24 am

The autism dating service Uneepi is based in the NYC metro area.

The guy who runs it lives in the Bronx if I remember correctly. In 2019, if I recall correctly, he gave a presentation at a meeting of Aspies for Social Success, explaining (among other things) how he tries to attract more women to his service than most similar dating services manage to attract.

There's certainly no guarantee of good results, however, and I would hazard a guess that it has fewer active customers during the COVID crisis than it had back in 2019.