Should I try to date 'bad girls' in this sense?

Page 2 of 9 [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2021, 12:16 pm

I agree with Sweetleaf about finding someone more compatible in that way.

My question is: How do I find someone I am compatible with sexually without people thinking that's all I want?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

browneyedgirlslowingdown
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Aug 2021, 12:51 pm

good sex is the product of a good connection.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 50 of 200
You are very likely on the broader autism cluster (Aspie)
Systemising Quotient (SQ) 78
Empathy Quotient (EQ) 41
CAT-Q 156 Compensation 56 Masking 48 Assimilation 52

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2021, 5:41 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Many “good girls” happen to be very naughty in bed :heart:

I’ve had some pretty boring “bad girls”.

Well this is what people say but I have never been able to find good girls who are naughty in bed, and I call habeus corpus on the supposed good girls who are. Maybe it's like finding a needle in a haystack?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2021, 6:46 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
I think you just may need to find someone more sexually compatible. They don't have to be a 'bad girl' to enjoy rougher sex, you could end up dating one of these 'bad girls' and they might still prefer sex the same way as your current gf.

If I understand his position correctly, the "bad gurl" needs to be adventurous in the sack.
Bad gurls who don't put out "appropriately" are not wanted. :mrgreen:

Well yeah, but my point is there are women who aren't 'bad girls' who are more adventurous, so could be possible to find one of them.

What do they say about "hen's teeth"? :scratch:

But then, he seems to be a "chick magnet", pun intended obviously, so he could get lucky. ;)

Idk, what do they say about hens teeth? you've got me curious now.

"Scarce as hen's teeth."

Quote:
Exceptionally rare, as in On a rainy night, taxis are as scarce as hen's teeth. Since hens have no teeth, this term in effect says that something is so scarce as to be nonexistent. [

Scarce as hen's teeth Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com

8)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2021, 6:48 pm

Chicken hens don’t have teeth.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2021, 6:48 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
I agree with Sweetleaf about finding someone more compatible in that way.

My question is: How do I find someone I am compatible with sexually without people thinking that's all I want?

That is a problem. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2021, 6:49 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

Don't they have a "tooth", before they are "born", that is used to break out of the shell? :scratch:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2021, 6:51 pm

browneyedgirlslowingdown wrote:
good sex is the product of a good connection.

And a broad mind on either side of the relationship. 8)

Jaredthefox92
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

14 Aug 2021, 6:51 pm

Bad as come from a troubled home or bad as in potentially crazy? Yes or maybe if they're rational to the first, heck no to the second.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2021, 6:54 pm

Pepe wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Don't they have a "tooth", before they are "born", that is used to break out of the shell? :scratch:

Lots of birds have an eggtooth to help hatch.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2021, 6:55 pm

ironpony wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Many “good girls” happen to be very naughty in bed :heart:

I’ve had some pretty boring “bad girls”.

Well this is what people say but I have never been able to find good girls who are naughty in bed, and I call habeus corpus on the supposed good girls who are. Maybe it's like finding a needle in a haystack?

Or as scarce as "hen's teeth".

Could you define your definition of both "good gurls" and "bad gurls"?
Does it involve drugs, sex, social attitudes, body odour?

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2021, 1:10 am

Oh are you asking me? Well I mean bad girl as in mostly in the bedroom, but it seems that those sexual qualities a woman possesses takes a backstep to dating. What I mean more so is, is that that the kinky is a woman in bed, the less date-able she seems in my experience. The more kinky ones just have more baggage to do deal with. I am not judging or stereortyping when I say this, I am just going by personal experience over the years.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2021, 1:50 am

ironpony wrote:
Oh are you asking me? Well I mean bad girl as in mostly in the bedroom, but it seems that those sexual qualities a woman possesses takes a backstep to dating. What I mean more so is, is that that the kinky is a woman in bed, the less date-able she seems in my experience. The more kinky ones just have more baggage to do deal with. I am not judging or stereortyping when I say this, I am just going by personal experience over the years.

You haven't answered my question.

We have narrowed down the field to the bedroom.
I always assumed that to be the case.
Then, in the bedroom, what makes a gurl "bad"?
And how bad is *too* bad?
Or is there no such thing as "too bad". :mrgreen:

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

15 Aug 2021, 5:25 am

Have you talked to your girlfriend, given her feedback on what you enjoy and dislike that she does? I mean its not fair to her to not know that you're having these troubles when everything else is going well and youve both worked on making a good foundation. A foundation for a relationship is much more important and hard to obtain in the world than good sex.
I think she should know the sex is a major issue that needs to be quickly worked hard on because it's gotten to the point you're really considering leaving. Part of committing to a partner is trying to work out the issues, not leaving to seek someone better because someone better is always out there waiting, whether its a better kisser, a better sex expert, or a better more reliable communicator.
Have you considered sex therapy? This would address a lot of the causes you are struggling in your sex life with.
Have you guided your girlfriend, asked things from her that youd like and how youd like them done? Sounds more like an excuse to break up than something that can't actually be worked on, to me. have you lost interest in this person/relationship?
You're free to do whatever you like, but remember, if you run for the rest of your life from this stage youll never fully be satisfied and find your place and stability.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2021, 7:25 am

The problem is sex therapy is that it's really expensive though and I was trying to avoid that if possible.

I told her what I like but when she does it it feels like she's like an actress putting on a performance rather than actually believing in what she's doing if that makes sense? or maybe that's my problem because I'm looking for too much realism?

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2021, 7:26 am

Pepe wrote:
ironpony wrote:

You haven't answered my question.

We have narrowed down the field to the bedroom.
I always assumed that to be the case.
Then, in the bedroom, what makes a gurl "bad"?
And how bad is *too* bad?
Or is there no such thing as "too bad". :mrgreen:

I guess a woman who is willing to do what I want but sometimes maybe I feel like I'm asking for too much when it comes to some women or at least the ones who I considered to be dating material more if that makes sense? I don't know if I should get into specifics on here...