Should I try to date 'bad girls' in this sense?

Page 3 of 9 [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2021, 8:59 am

ironpony wrote:
Pepe wrote:
ironpony wrote:
Oh are you asking me? Well I mean bad girl as in mostly in the bedroom, but it seems that those sexual qualities a woman possesses takes a backstep to dating. What I mean more so is, is that that the kinky is a woman in bed, the less date-able she seems in my experience. The more kinky ones just have more baggage to do deal with. I am not judging or stereortyping when I say this, I am just going by personal experience over the years.

You haven't answered my question.

We have narrowed down the field to the bedroom.
I always assumed that to be the case.
Then, in the bedroom, what makes a gurl "bad"?
And how bad is *too* bad?
Or is there no such thing as "too bad". :mrgreen:

I guess a woman who is willing to do what I want but sometimes maybe I feel like I'm asking for too much when it comes to some women or at least the ones who I considered to be dating material more if that makes sense? I don't know if I should get into specifics on here...

So, we are talking about anal. :mrgreen:
It is quite common, these days. 8)

browneyedgirlslowingdown
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Aug 2021, 9:22 am

Pepe wrote:
browneyedgirlslowingdown wrote:
good sex is the product of a good connection.

And a broad mind on either side of the relationship. 8)

Agreed. A good connection can result in inspiring someone to be more sexual, try more sexual things, and connect sexually more often.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 50 of 200
You are very likely on the broader autism cluster (Aspie)
Systemising Quotient (SQ) 78
Empathy Quotient (EQ) 41
CAT-Q 156 Compensation 56 Masking 48 Assimilation 52

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2021, 12:26 pm

Pepe wrote:
ironpony wrote:
Pepe wrote:
ironpony wrote:
Oh are you asking me? Well I mean bad girl as in mostly in the bedroom, but it seems that those sexual qualities a woman possesses takes a backstep to dating. What I mean more so is, is that that the kinky is a woman in bed, the less date-able she seems in my experience. The more kinky ones just have more baggage to do deal with. I am not judging or stereortyping when I say this, I am just going by personal experience over the years.

I guess a woman who is willing to do what I want but sometimes maybe I feel like I'm asking for too much when it comes to some women or at least the ones who I considered to be dating material more if that makes sense? I don't know if I should get into specifics on here...

No not that. I just find it hot when a woman becomes all dominating and makes it all about me. But I'm also kind of embarrassed to push it on someone who is not into it because it is a selfish way for a guy to be even though it turns me on. If that's bad?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

15 Aug 2021, 2:56 pm

SportsGamer35728 wrote:
Go for it!! I've always wanted to as long as "bad" doesn't mean abusive. I've long thought that since the nice girls tend to like the bad boys, logically nice guys would be a good fit for bad girls 8)
Doesn't work that way for the band Bowling For Soup :arrow:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2021, 4:59 pm

Well I think the problem is, is that it was said before that I have a "madonna/whore complex" and I think that is why I am having trouble being sexually turned on by my current gf is because she is not promiscuous, since she is with me of course. So how does a guy how have that complex, just get rid of it, if I can do that myself?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2021, 5:52 pm

ironpony wrote:
Pepe wrote:
ironpony wrote:
Pepe wrote:
ironpony wrote:

No not that. I just find it hot when a woman becomes all dominating and makes it all about me. But I'm also kind of embarrassed to push it on someone who is not into it because it is a selfish way for a guy to be even though it turns me on. If that's bad?

Well that there seems to be the real issue, is she into it at all? or not at all.

That said its not that selfish, it's just what some people like nothing wrong with it, but could certainly be an issue if your relationship partner can't satisfy in that area. Not sure you can just turn that off and be satisfied with boring sex.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2021, 10:44 pm

ironpony wrote:
Pepe wrote:
ironpony wrote:
Pepe wrote:
ironpony wrote:

Oh, Ok.
I thought *you* were the dominant one.
What is your position on fisting, btw? :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2021, 10:49 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
ironpony wrote:
Pepe wrote:
ironpony wrote:
Pepe wrote:
ironpony wrote:

Well that there seems to be the real issue, is she into it at all? or not at all.

That said its not that selfish, it's just what some people like nothing wrong with it, but could certainly be an issue if your relationship partner can't satisfy in that area. Not sure you can just turn that off and be satisfied with boring sex.

At his age, an unfulfilling sex life will probably mean the relationship will fail, ultimately.
There is enough frustration in life without that. 8)

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

15 Aug 2021, 11:18 pm

Pepe wrote:
I see.
"The penis wants what the penis wants."
Genetic programming in evidence.
You seem to be a typical male. 8)
This made me think of a very outside the box idea that will likely be written off by everyone but I will suggest it just incase. It is not uncommon for us guys to be less focused & less obsessed with sex if our sex drive is reduced because of a medical issue or being on medication that has a side-effect of reducing our sex drive. If the main issue in your relationship OP is the sex & your girl would be OK without having sex very regurarly & you really want to try & make your relationship work otherwise, perhaps you would be less concerened by the sexual incompatibility if your sex drive was lower. The discussion on how to reduce sex drive would be better suited for it's own post in Adult section or you could PM me assuming you would be interested in more details but it's kewl if your not. I'm just throwing the idea out there.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2021, 11:26 pm

nick007 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
I see.
This made me think of a very outside the box idea that will likely be written off by everyone but I will suggest it just incase. It is not uncommon for us guys to be less focused & less obsessed with sex if our sex drive is reduced because of a medical issue or being on medication that has a side-effect of reducing our sex drive. If the main issue in your relationship OP is the sex & your girl would be OK without having sex very regurarly & you really want to try & make your relationship work otherwise, perhaps you would be less concerened by the sexual incompatibility if your sex drive was lower. The discussion on how to reduce sex drive would be better suited for it's own post in Adult section or you could PM me assuming you would be interested in more details but it's kewl if your not. I'm just throwing the idea out there.

Sex is very impotent important, to the OP.
I think that is pretty clear.
He is still young, after all.
Testosterone levels, you know. 8)

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2021, 2:14 am

nick007 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
I see.

Oh okay thanks for the suggestion! I could do that and not concentrate on sex as much, it's just my gf might think something is wrong if I am not putting out as much so to speak.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2021, 2:15 am

Pepe wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
ironpony wrote:
Pepe wrote:
ironpony wrote:
Pepe wrote:
ironpony wrote:

At his age, an unfulfilling sex life will probably mean the relationship will fail, ultimately.
There is enough frustration in life without that. 8)

Well is it possible not to have as high of standards of what turns me in the bedroom? For example I talked to women I know about it and they say it's strange because in their experience, all they need to do is lay there and and as long as they have a vagina, the guy couldn't be any more pleased. Is it possible to make myself as easily satisfied as those guys, if that's quite common?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2021, 3:24 am

ironpony wrote:
Well is it possible not to have as high of standards of what turns me in the bedroom? For example I talked to women I know about it and they say it's strange because in their experience, all they need to do is lay there and and as long as they have a vagina, the guy couldn't be any more pleased. Is it possible to make myself as easily satisfied as those guys, if that's quite common?

I am one of those who are easily pleased. 8)
Alas... :cry: :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2021, 3:27 am

ironpony wrote:
nick007 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
I see.

Oh okay thanks for the suggestion! I could do that and not concentrate on sex as much, it's just my gf might think something is wrong if I am not putting out as much so to speak.

Here is another suggestion:
Fall in luv with your girlfriend. :heart:
Your life will fill with bliss simply by holding her hand. 8)

But alas... :cry: :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2021, 3:58 am

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2021, 11:11 am

ironpony wrote:

I don't think so, also though it's more of a preference than a high standard.