Guys or Gals: would you date a BBW?

Page 10 of 15 [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next

Would you date a fat woman?
Yes I love BBW 40%  40%  [ 14 ]
Yes I'm not interested in skinny women 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
No 46%  46%  [ 16 ]
Yes but only is she promised to slim 9%  9%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 35

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 12:34 am

ironpony wrote:
Why do guys prefer the latter? Just because they are thin? Wouldn't they prefer the aggressive sex with much passionate women that is worth remembering, as oppose to just laying there, starfish women sex? Now not everyone is the same of course, but a large number are the stereotypes in my experience.

It's an interesting question? The metaphor here is going to an expensive restaurant that has pretty presentation but is a pain to dress up for and annoying waiters and silly etiquette where the food is an acquired taste Vs a run down take-away that you are embarrassed to step inside but you know sells tasty comfort food.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 1:11 am

Yeah that's a good analogy. I guess another analogy I had was buying a really nice classic sports car from the 60s, but it runs like crap, vs. a new dorky looking kia, that runs great.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 1:20 am

ironpony wrote:
Yeah that's a good analogy. I guess another analogy I had was buying a really nice classic sports car from the 60s, but it runs like crap, vs. a new dorky looking kia, that runs great.

If we are talking looks and performance then probably not, a sports car looks and performs better than a kia (unless its a Kia Stingray).

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 1:21 am

I guess that's a bad analogy. The food one was better :).

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 1:49 am

ironpony wrote:
I guess that's a bad analogy. The food one was better :).

No problems, in any case you are the one with the hot sportscar :lol:

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 8:50 am

Oh you mean my current gf? Thanks. However, she use to be bigger in old pictures and videos of her though. She lost weight, but she also seems to retain BBW qualities though, like being sexually aggressive and not a starfish. So that plays a much bigger part into it for me than looks. If she was just a starfish of course, I wouldn't be able to be with her.

However, it seems that so far it's mostly guys talking about how BBW women are in bed on here, compared to more women. You never see women have this debate as to who is thought of as better in bed, and they never want to talk about online.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 9:23 am

ironpony wrote:

See, women are not cars you just take for a ride, thats a dehumanizing attitude. We're all Human first, chromosomal differences are secondary. Weight is an adjustable factor.

ironpony wrote:
However, it seems that so far it's mostly guys talking about how BBW women are in bed on here, compared to more women. You never see women have this debate as to who is thought of as better in bed, and they never want to talk about online.

Women definitely keep their cards closer to their chest. I think its because historically women were subjugated and therefore risked more danger in expressing their opinions openly (one explanation.) Either Woman are 1. not as shallow and sex driven as men (debatable ....) or 2. They are very shrewd and political socially. You decide.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 9:52 am

But if it's true that BBW women feel they have to be more aggressive and more sexually experienced, because they feel they are in competition, wouldn't that rather capitlize more on this competition by going more public with this and let it be known more? Wouldn't that just work out in their favor more if they did that?

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 7:54 pm

I have dated loads of fat women. I fall more easily for 'hot' women, but often, their hot looks detract from their personality.

So far, fat women are probably better for me, overall.

I have certainly had a better experience with them, emotionally.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 8:04 pm

I was talking to one BBW woman in a bar told me way back in 1992 said that when you switch off the lights it's all the same :lol:

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 8:21 pm

I find your comment revealing, cyberdad.

I always want the lights on to see what I'm doing, as my motor co-ordination isn't the best.

But every fat lady wants the light off?

I tell them it is not necessary, but they insist. I guess maybe some people aren't very confident in their own skin.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 4:49 am

cyberdad wrote:
I was talking to one BBW woman in a bar told me way back in 1992 said that when you switch off the lights it's all the same :lol:

:lol:

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 5:18 am

I have big thighs, whether I've been slim or not.

Why am I replying to this thread?

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 5:30 am

We are talking about thighs. Your input is appreciated.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 5:47 am

I dressed like a slut the other day. I wore a mid-length faux leather coat and showed too much of my legs. I looked hot actually. I try not to dress like that because it gets attention. I admit I love it, partly because of the looks I get from some (very) cute men, and I find it hilarious that so many women hate me for it. :lol:

Women should be able to dress like that all the time without being judged or made assumptions out of for it. I don't mean just by women. I think to a degree it's dangerous to dress like that in public. :( I used to show (A lot of) my legs off in my early 20s and got creepy attention. I see other women who do that get it too.

Last edited by smudge on 22 Nov 2021, 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 5:54 am

smudge wrote:
I dressed like a slut the other day. I wore a long faux leather coat and showed too much of my legs. I looked hot actually. I try not to dress like that because it gets attention. I admit I love it, partly because of the looks I get from some (very) cute men, and I find it hilarious that so many women hate me for it. :lol: .

Hubba hubba!