Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2022, 9:01 pm

For all the biological women out there who think that they are unattractive in some way, because they are single?

This is not true. You probably have loads of guys who think you are a princess.

They are not dating you because:

a) They have no money because of a terrible economy, even when they are outputting lots of produce and
b) You are promoting an cultural & economic system that is enslaving biological men & dooming biological women.

That is all.

HighLlama
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2022, 8:51 am

All the women I really love are dead or lesbians. And I'm okay with that. :ninja: :heart: :?:

The sun has given me more than any relationship. In its glow the joy of warmth and vitamins; in its absence the calm of dark and quiet.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2022, 4:06 pm

HighLlama wrote:
All the women I really love are dead or lesbians. And I'm okay with that. :ninja: :heart: :?:

The sun has given me more than any relationship. In its glow the joy of warmth and vitamins; in its absence the calm of dark and quiet.

I envy you.

HighLlama
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2022, 4:26 pm

What are you looking for that seems elusive?

Minervx_2
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Jan 2022, 5:46 pm

I know working-class guys, broke guys and even a few guys who are homeless or hospitalized, who have girlfriends. The belief that you need to make X amount of money before you can date is a limiting belief.

As long as a guy is employed (or at least trying to seek employment), or is doing anything other than sit at home and watch tv all day, it's possible to meet a girlfriend.

And So It Goes
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2022, 3:28 am

When I first started seeing my (now) fianceé, I remember first experiencing the joys of an overdraft and bursting into tears. My income made a fast decline as unemployment grew more difficult, but she didn't seem to mind at all.

We're now in a slightly better financial position which should hopefully get better.

I'm ironically indebted to her for sticking by me through thick and thin. A lot of our happiest memories to date haven't involved spending much money at all.

Cue the platitudes and clichés. :oops:

"And I've embraced the calamity, with a detachment and a passive disinterest."

"I hear voices...But I ignore them and just carry on killing."

Velorum
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2022, 4:01 am

In the past I held positions with quite high salaries.

I had most of my money extracted from me during the course of a number of relationships / marriages.

I was easy prey. Not so much now I think.

Im now in my 60's and have a much lower income. This doesnt bother me as my more authentic autistic self doent need to spend much. I havent found this a barrier to forming a new relationship. I am no longer interested in NT women - perhaps that helps?

Non-binary member of the LGBTQ+ community

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2022, 6:41 am

Minervx_2 wrote:
I know working-class guys, broke guys and even a few guys who are homeless or hospitalized, who have girlfriends. The belief that you need to make X amount of money before you can date is a limiting belief.

As long as a guy is employed (or at least trying to seek employment), or is doing anything other than sit at home and watch tv all day, it's possible to meet a girlfriend.

This is true. I was generalising - for the most part, shallow people, male or female, prevent real relationships from happening.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2022, 6:43 am

And So It Goes wrote:
When I first started seeing my (now) fianceé, I remember first experiencing the joys of an overdraft and bursting into tears. My income made a fast decline as unemployment grew more difficult, but she didn't seem to mind at all.

We're now in a slightly better financial position which should hopefully get better.

I'm ironically indebted to her for sticking by me through thick and thin. A lot of our happiest memories to date haven't involved spending much money at all.

Cue the platitudes and clichés. :oops:

Everyone has a different perspective on everything. Your viewpoint is entirely valid.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2022, 6:45 am

Velorum wrote:

I had most of my money extracted from me during the course of a number of relationships / marriages.

Im now in my 60's and have a much lower income. This doesnt bother me as my more authentic autistic self doent need to spend much. I havent found this a barrier to forming a new relationship. I am no longer interested in NT women - perhaps that helps?

It does help to hear someone else hear this.

I am not interested in NT women, either.

If someone is not morally good and demonstrates that they are not (in my opinion) - then I don't care how good they look, or how much money that they have, a lack of morality is a big turn off for me.

Most NT's are fake as hell. There are more genuine neurodiverse folk than NT folk. That's a fact.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2022, 12:13 am

blitzkrieg wrote:
Velorum wrote:

If someone is not morally good and demonstrates that they are not (in my opinion) - then I don't care how good they look, or how much money that they have, a lack of morality is a big turn off for me.

Most NT's are fake as hell. There are more genuine neurodiverse folk than NT folk. That's a fact.

But aspie women are more rare than pandas, especially aspie women who are not already in relationship with a NT man.

So chances are that you will end up alone.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2022, 12:26 am

Minervx_2 wrote:

Looks and social skills are more important.
“Money” may makes a status digger to date you, but she is dating you for money or status, not for YOU.

Napoleon Bonaparte was smart, military genius, articulate in writings, conquered half of Europe;
but he was ugly with a yellowish skin; and his social manners were very blunt, also his head could be seen from Jupiter.
French women never found him attractive, they all collectively found him ugly, rude and repulsive. Josephine married him for convenience but she never really loved him (and cheated on him).

He hated women too in return, depriving them from their rights when he became a sole ruler.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2022, 2:04 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
Velorum wrote:

But aspie women are more rare than pandas, especially aspie women who are not already in relationship with a NT man.

So chances are that you will end up alone.

Well then, why not go with someone who has moderate/high functioning Autism then? Lower your standards if you are desperate for relationship experience? If a person can have a full conversation and understand sexual consent - then there aren't really ethical concerns regarding this issue.

These people need love too.

If you are finding it hard to attract Aspie women, then maybe you are not in the right position to date one?