Attitude toward caucasian men with non-caucasian women

Page 1 of 6 [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2022, 8:10 am

Whenever a caucasian woman learns about a man with non-caucasian girlfriend -or- knows about his relationship history which is almost exclusively with non-caucasian women, I encounter one or a combination of the following ret*d assumptions, which none of them is even slightly true (and yes this man happens to be me), assumptions which are often offensive to both the man and the lady he’s with:
- These women are “easy” and “obedient”
- The man has a “yellow fever” (specific if the partner is east Asian), and sexualize these women only for that.
- The women in question are after material gains.
- The man is unable to get a partner of his own (caucasian) race.

Perhaps only the latest point could be somehow true as I will explain below in my counter argument for each point:
- None of them were easy nor obedient. That’s a stereotypical racist assumption. Period.
- Even if that’s true, it is not an evil thing, “White fever” is also a very common thing in Asian cultures and they often find caucasian features attractive. It is a two ways thing.
- All the women I had been with was for fun time and not for marriage or anything like that, and this was mutually agreed. There was no wealth exchange of any sort (and gifts were/are mutual, dating costs too).
- Oh Hello?! Perhaps if some of you found these men attractive they would certainly have a more « ethnically diversified » relationship history including women of their own community/ethnicity, but you don’t, and you never did. You find them uglier or lesser compared to other men.
These men in return are not gonna wait you forever until they die virgins in a futile attempt to attract you, they will just seek in different demographics who happen to find them attractive. :roll:

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 07 Feb 2022, 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2022, 8:26 am

My wife is black.

She certainly doesn't have a "white fetish." Until me, she really didn't care for white men at all.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2022, 8:39 am

i sure wish black women found me attractive. they are my fave.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2022, 8:54 am

^You should go after Rae Dawn Chong :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2022, 8:57 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
^You should go after Rae Dawn Chong :)

mebbe if i won big on the lotto i could move down there and try to inveigle my way into her social circle.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2022, 9:36 am

Heh.  Been there.  My wife is a Filipina :heart: .

Only after word got out that we were dating did any women of my race show any interest in me.  After we were married, I had to forcibly let a few a-holes know how I felt about my wife being referred to as a "War Bride", "Mail-Order Bride", or some other racist slur.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2022, 9:38 am

Fnord wrote:

Only after word got out that we were dating did any women of my race show any interest in me.  After we were married, I had to forcibly let a few a-holes know how I felt about my wife being referred to as a "War Bride", "Mail-Order Bride", or some other racist slur.

did any of these women who insulted you get any of your feedback?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2022, 9:45 am

auntblabby wrote:
Fnord wrote:

Did any of these women who insulted you get any of your feedback?
Only the verbal kind . . . "Oh?  I never knew you were interested!", "Sorry, girls; better luck next time!", and "Go cry in your coffee".  It was only the men who received the other "feedback" I mentioned.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2022, 10:17 am

Fnord wrote:

Most women who actively pursued me and made effort to show interest in me were outside of my nationality. So of course they would be the ones I would go for.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2022, 10:30 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Fnord wrote:

Most women who actively pursued me and made effort to show interest in me were outside of my nationality. So of course they would be the ones I would go for.
My wife and her family own properties and businesses in the Philippines, so she was never interested in marrying an American for money and a green card.

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2022, 4:45 pm

I think that those outside of one's own nationality tend to be most physically attractive.

That said I have been known to be attracted to men of my own nationality as well.

But if we were speaking purely looks (like a photo) I tend to gravitate towards the exotic (who look least like myself).

All of that said, I think calculating race into the equation is stupid. Beautiful people exist in all groups.

And anyone who feels the need to belittle your partner needs to go far far away :evil:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2022, 4:54 pm

My lovely Philippine wife impresses me with her intelligence, her education, and her unwavering devotion to God.

The Irish-American woman I was married to before had/has all the moral integrity of a feral alley cat in estrus.

Nuff said.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2022, 5:18 pm

I would never “belittle” my partner.

The fact that my wife is black had nothing to do with why I married her.

One time, a young woman wanted to find out how a white man feels in bed. She picked me to find out. I fell in love with her. She found out white men felt the same as black men—and dropped me like a hot potato.

I’m not bitter because of this. She just wanted to explore; she was curious. Didn’t do me any good, though. But that’s life.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2022, 6:12 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
- The man has a “yellow fever” (specific if the partner is east Asian), and sexualize these women only for that.

Sorry to hear you've had this experience. People can be such prejudicial morons it's unbelievable, really.

My brother's wife is a Filipina and I can tell you none of those situations apply ^.

She's from a successful family like Fnord's wife, and she makes more money than my brother does.

She works for Warren Buffett.

If someone said any of the above, she'd kick their arse.

Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2022, 7:25 pm

It's sad we've progressed all the way to 2022 and interracial relationships are still subject to these prejudices.

I've spent most of my time in social circles with a distinct international flavor, so these things were never an issue or something expressed wherever I and my wife went. You're dating/married to an individual, not a race. If race is an issue to other people, it shows their lack of awareness and bigotry rather than anything you two did wrong.

It wasn't until I explored the issue over the Internet that I discovered that some hold these opinions. No-one has ever dared to say it to me in person. Any person who would judge me or my wife in these ways is not worth a shred of my attention.

JimJohn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Feb 2022, 8:08 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Whenever a caucasian woman learns about a man with non-caucasian girlfriend -or- knows about his relationship history which is almost exclusively with non-caucasian women, I encounter one or a combination of the following ret*d assumptions, which none of them is even slightly true (and yes this man happens to be me), assumptions which are often offensive to both the man and the lady he’s with:

Perhaps only the latest point could be somehow true as I will explain below in my counter argument for each point:
- None of them were easy nor obedient. That’s a stereotypical racist assumption. Period.
- Even if that’s true, it is not an evil thing, “White fever” is also a very common thing in Asian cultures and they often find caucasian features attractive. It is a two ways thing.
- All the women I had been with was for fun time and not for marriage or anything like that, and this was mutually agreed. There was no wealth exchange of any sort (and gifts were/are mutual, dating costs too).
- Oh Hello?! Perhaps if some of you found these men attractive they would certainly have a more « ethnically diversified » relationship history including women of their own community/ethnicity, but you don’t, and you never did. You find them uglier or lesser compared to other men.
These men in return are not gonna wait you forever until they die virgins in a futile attempt to attract you, they will just seek in different demographics who happen to find them attractive. :roll:

I was under the impression that Phillipinas find caucasion men more attractive more so than women from other Asian countries. Can you really lump them all together like that?

There seem to be some logical explanations for the Phillipina attraction that might not be present in the other locations.

I am just curious. It is something I have thought about.

I know some Asians prize lighter skin tones but that isn't necessarily caucasion features. I don't think those Asians want to be caucasion.

I believe Phillipinas speak English, have colonial heritage and some caucasion genes already floating around. I think there is some Spanish heritage. My apologies if I am off base.