Text messages meant she does not like me

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2022, 9:42 am

4 years ago I remember I was talking to this girl (who I didn't get to see that often) at the pub and basically I had a crush on her and felt very shy and awkward around the woman. She was friendly to me but the conversation got awkward in the end and I noticed on her phone some text messages saying to one of her friends saying "SAVE ME"

I asked somebody what those text messages meant and he said "she sent those messages to her friend because she doesn't like you"

Do you think what my friend said is probably true? It was just me and her talking because we were waiting for our other friends to turn up.

txfz1
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2022, 11:02 am

Four years and still processing, I think I can beat that one!

Reading someones text message is really awkward and crosses the line, unless she basically show it to you. Since you read it, I’ll assume she meant for you to see it. I think she took the cowards way out by showing instead of telling you directly. Count your lucky stars you got out without her doing worse things to you. Work on your skills and move on is the only thing you can do after a rejection.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2022, 11:09 am

txfz1 wrote:
Four years and still processing, I think I can beat that one!

Reading someones text message is really awkward and crosses the line, unless she basically show it to you. Since you read it, I’ll assume she meant for you to see it. I think she took the cowards way out by showing instead of telling you directly. Count your lucky stars you got out without her doing worse things to you. Work on your skills and move on is the only thing you can do after a rejection.

No what happened is she put her phone on the table. I just caught a glance of her text message that's all.

She said a few months before that she liked me though. Unless she was being sarcastic?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2022, 1:47 pm

This is 4 years ago. Move on from it.

If I accumulated all the crap that’s happened to me over the years, I’d be pretty much a basket case.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2022, 1:57 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
This is 4 years ago. Move on from it.

If I accumulated all the crap that’s happened to me over the years, I’d be pretty much a basket case.

True

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

18 Feb 2022, 6:23 am

! Cornflake wrote:
dtcyankee has been banned from Wrong Planet.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2022, 6:25 am

I was eagerly awaiting that news Cornflake. Thanks.