I keep crushing on fictional characters

Page 7 of 14 [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 10:37 pm

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
Yeah my dreams revolve around making love to fictional characters

Like one of them presses me against the wall, picks me up in his arms and passionately kisses me into his bedroom

My dreams are very inappropriate and risque

Maybe it's because I wish I had a man in real life who would do that just like all the hot sex scenes in TV shows and movies?

So....

Does this mean I'm in a situation you were formerly in, Miss Sara? Looking for a soulmate to be in a relationship with?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 11:39 pm

I have a mad crush on the character of Hank from Parenthood.
He's autistic.
It's not about how he looks, or about the actor, but how the character acts.
I only think about it if I watch the show so I'm not obsessed or anything ...
but yeah, I love that guy.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2022, 12:50 am

UncannyDanny wrote:
So....

Does this mean I'm in a situation you were formerly in, Miss Sara? Looking for a soulmate to be in a relationship with?

Well I can't be too sure that this guy will end up being my soul mate but I'm sure you will find someone eventually too

But I don't want to wait any longer to get married

I am 30 years old

And I'm tired of having to put up with my mom as her caretaker!

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2022, 1:13 pm

If it's alright I will post the full contents of my dreams on here even though my neighbor said I should ONLY tell a therapist because it can get quite inappropriate and dirty

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2023, 2:34 am

Lol I changed my mind

It's too embarrassing to post about my dreams of having sex and passionately kissing cartoon and video game characters

MOONTRIPS
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Jan 2023, 3:02 am

yeah, I wouldn't dare post such things relatively publicly myself... because that's pretty personal. if you get comfortable enough with someone and want to share such things privately, therapist or friend, that's ok. but you shouldn't to feel pressured to share anything either. I do disagree with only a therapist, though. in fact, it'd be a safer bet with a close friend imo. as long as they're ok with it. I don't think I'd share my personal fantasies with my therapist...

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2023, 5:10 am

Which is why I have decided against posting it

I want a man to do that to me in real life and I am ready to experience sex

I want to be forcefully pushed against a wall with his lips and tongue on mine kissing me hard while he rips my clothes off and carries me into his bedroom

That is why I have those dreams

Last edited by Mikurotoro92 on 01 Jan 2023, 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2023, 5:13 am

It’s “normal” to have erotic thoughts. These are not “inappropriate” thoughts.

But I probably wouldn’t go full-throttle with them online. Too many perverts.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2023, 5:19 am

Yeah

But sex isn't going to happen until I finally leave this house!

It's now 2023 and it is time for me to put my plan of "Operation: Untether" into action

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2023, 6:48 am

Just don’t do anything stupid.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2023, 9:03 am

But in the meantime it's fun to dream about doing that to fictional characters

I uh...collect dolls and I have a plush of Mickey Mouse, SpongeBob SquarePants, King Dedede (Kirby video game series) etc and I like to simulate sex and passionate kissing using them

Admittedly, some of those characters are handsome and it's fun to imagine what he would taste like

Mmm...

I am not going to have sex until I'm married so I am working on having a wedding happen this year!

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2023, 10:11 am

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
But in the meantime it's fun to dream about doing that to fictional characters

I uh...collect dolls and I have a plush of Mickey Mouse, SpongeBob SquarePants, King Dedede (Kirby video game series) etc and I like to simulate sex and passionate kissing using them

Admittedly, some of those characters are handsome and it's fun to imagine what he would taste like

Mmm...

I am not going to have sex until I'm married so I am working on having a wedding happen this year!

How often have you seen him? If you haven't seen him often then a wedding this year seems a bit too soon.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2023, 11:34 pm

Well I just met him last year and we are dating so probably after 6 months or a year THEN I can start thinking about a wedding!

But I want to get married as soon as possible so I can escape my caregiving situation

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2023, 6:16 am

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
Well I just met him last year and we are dating so probably after 6 months or a year THEN I can start thinking about a wedding!

But I want to get married as soon as possible so I can escape my caregiving situation

That seems too quick to me. Marriages done so quickly before even having sex seems to result in the marriage not being taken seriously. Getting married is a serious long term commitment with a lot of legal commitments and I would find it off-putting if someone who was interested in me wanted to get legally chained to me before I even found out if we were sexually compatible.

Getting married really is a much bigger deal than sex and you should take it slower, making sure the person you're dating is all you want in a guy. It would suck to get married to him only to realise he had serious erectile dysfunction when having sex.

You can also easily get away from your home situation just by putting geographical distance between you and your family.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2023, 8:10 am

Are you saying we should have sex FIRST before marriage?

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2023, 8:33 am

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
Are you saying we should have sex FIRST before marriage?

Yes. It's very wise to make sure a partner clicks well before getting married. This applies to everyone.

Like I said, it'll be very rough if you get married and either one of you just don't get along well together in bed or have some sort of sexual dysfunction.

I think people should take marriage more and more seriously as they age.