Is it pointless to have sex just to say ''you've done it'' ?

Page 7 of 8 [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2022, 2:39 am

there is an association of sex workers that calls itself "C.O.Y.O.T.E" [Call Off Your Old Tired Ethics] that wants sex work legalized and regulated like it is in most of the rest of the western world. amuuuurica is the last bastion of this kind of puritanism.

JimJohn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Dec 2022, 2:20 pm

auntblabby wrote:
there is an association of sex workers that calls itself "C.O.Y.O.T.E" [Call Off Your Old Tired Ethics] that wants sex work legalized and regulated like it is in most of the rest of the western world. amuuuurica is the last bastion of this kind of puritanism.

I like your post and do not disagree with it. I just want to add that people come up with other explanations in addition to Puritanism for being against such things. Such as what is good for society is not always best for certain individuals and they should willingly sacrifice their self interests no matter how harmless at great costs for a predominant imperative.

I am probably not making the point very well on purpose. So many people are not into point making and pretend not to understand them for psychological reasons unbeknownst to me. Even if I explain it with greatest of skill it would be shot down unconsciously by the hive. It is all interesting.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2022, 6:06 am

can a leopard change its spots? this one repeatedly tried but found that he just can't. i yam what i yam. :alien: :nerdy:

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 8:18 am

No it's not pointless because people can't tease me about being a virgin anymore!

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 9:03 am

Once I can get my new boyfriend alone if he's ready I want to shed my "virgin" image!

I want to at least try sex even if I don't want to get pregnant

You can have sex without getting pregnant as long as you don't do penetration

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 9:15 am

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
Once I can get my new boyfriend alone if he's ready I want to shed my "virgin" image!

You're really getting too worked up about this relationship thing, aren't you? :|

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 9:39 am

No it just means I'm ready to untether from my mom and experience adulthood

I am 30 years old and should start thinking about true love, marriage and yes... sex

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 9:55 am

Yes, I'm being pedantic :)

In the English language, it is generally deduced that "having sex" means "penetration." Except when it comes to lesbians "making love" with each other.

I would say it's fine to "make out" or "make love" without penetration, since there is risk of pregnancy in “penetration”, even when both the man and woman are protected with things like condoms, diaphragms, or The Pill (though, of course, there is much less risk of pregnancy if "protected.")

And I would say: if you want to feel like you're having sex when there is no "penetration," then it would be okay with me :) If done right, one would have at least almost the amount of pleasure one would have within actual "sexual intercourse."

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 11:48 am

It’s also possible to have oral or anal sex complete with penetration and no risk of pregnancy.

As for vaginal sex, it’s better to use a condom than to not have sex at all. And modern thin condoms (like my go to durex sensi-thin) barely feel different than bare. Plus they do provide a bit of desensitizing so the male partner lasts longer.

I completely understand some guys hate for condoms if all they’ve ever worn are something like regular “Lifestyles,” brand condoms that are so thick you may as well be wearing a tire since you can’t hardly feel anything. Terrible. It’s such a shame that these are often the ones given out for free - makes for a bad experience and people reluctant to use condoms at all, which obviously isn’t good for preventing the spread of sti’s or unwanted pregnancies.

JimJohn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Dec 2022, 12:12 pm

Mikurotoro92 wrote:

As a female you can even keep your clothes on. Personally, I don’t agree to that and don’t want it.

I think I have come to the conclusion that because I am a straight male I am focused on vaginas. I imagine it would be different or have other focus for others.

The whole point of orgasm with a female as a straight male is to be deep in a vagina. I can’t speak for everyone but that is where straight males want to be when they orgasm.

Otherwise, it is satisfaction denied except for the female who got to see everything without being intimate.

Perhaps, that is too graphic or derogatory but I imagine some people might not know that is how it generally works. If someone expects the man to pull out they might be disappointed. That isn’t how our species gets propagated.

JimJohn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Dec 2022, 12:26 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
It’s also possible to have oral or anal sex complete with penetration and no risk of pregnancy.

As for vaginal sex, it’s better to use a condom than to not have sex at all. And modern thin condoms (like my go to durex sensi-thin) barely feel different than bare. Plus they do provide a bit of desensitizing so the male partner lasts longer.

I completely understand some guys hate for condoms if all they’ve ever worn are something like regular “Lifestyles,” brand condoms that are so thick you may as well be wearing a tire since you can’t hardly feel anything. Terrible. It’s such a shame that these are often the ones given out for free - makes for a bad experience and people reluctant to use condoms at all, which obviously isn’t good for preventing the spread of sti’s or unwanted pregnancies.

I have absolutely no problem with condoms of any kind. Actually, I have never had sex without a condom. It is kinda funny but it sounds kinda gross to me, ha, ha, but I do prostitutes. I never have to ask. I never know the brand except the few times I am with civilians.

Anal sex without a condom is beyond gross but as a straight guy I don’t care about the anus. It didn’t used to get offered to me anyway. I am just a simple guy. My problem is probably being too simple.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 4:37 pm

"Pulling out" is pretty emotionally "painful," though not usually physically painful.

And.....it doesn't work as a birth control method.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 5:05 pm

Mikurotoro92 wrote:

Why don't you just make him wear a condom and not have to really worry about pregnancy? They're very effective these days.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 5:10 pm

What the heck is a virgin image?

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 5:28 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
What the heck is a virgin image?

Giving off the impression that you're overly innocent for your age. It becomes a problem if you're 25 for example and notice 14 year olds are treated with more maturity than you.

It's usually wise to make an effort to sexualise ASAP if that's ever the case.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 5:34 pm

I really, honestly, don't think there's anything wrong with being a virgin-----both male and female.

People always thought, in my life, that I was less "experienced" than what actually was true at the time.