What Am I Even Supposed To Do To?

Page 26 of 26 [ 402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26

ProfessorJohn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2023, 11:56 am

But I think our lack of social skills will be the birth rate among Aspies lower than the birth rate for NTs. The number of Aspies who are single and not in relationships is much lower than average. I would guess the number of Aspies who are parents is much lower also. When you go to lower functioning Autism, that number probably really drops off.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2023, 2:49 pm

ProfessorJohn wrote:
RandoNLD wrote:
Replacement Rate Fertility is 2.1 live births per woman, to account for early deaths from health issues or spontaneous accident. I actually think that people with ASDs etc. are not unfit, it's just that we don't fit well into certain economic modalities that are only like four centuries old at most.

We also don't seem to fit well with expected social skills.

i know there is no such thing as fairness, but what has always angered me, is that, if a guy, man, is socially awkward or socially inept, makes social mistakes or errors in social interactions, around people, i don't know how to describe, its something that can only be answered if people witnessed it first hand, if a guy is like that how i described, people will often label him as weird or creepy, or sometimes dangerous, but if a woman is like that, she is seen as cute or adorable, or just people won't care, people will never be offended by her.