Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 6:54 am

I have to admit. I enjoy reading the "Adventures of Jamesy"

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 7:07 am

I wonder if Jamesy enjoys the “Adventures of Jamesy” on a consistent basis.

Recidivist
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 7:22 am

^

I doubt it, Jamesy appears to ruminate as much as I do, which is a f*cktonne.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 7:38 am

I ruminate excessively too, but I don't keep returning to the problem (in his case the pub) just so I can ruminate all over again, unless I can't avoid it. It's the OP's choice to keep going to the pub and mixing with these very strange people and repeatedly failing socially and being verbally insulted.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 7:43 am

He might be a glutton for punishment…..or else he just likes the pub atmosphere for some reason. Maybe the companionship, no matter how negative, is better, to him, than feeling lonely.

For myself, I’d rather be lonely than be subjected to abuse from a bunch of drunken idiots.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 7:59 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
He might be a glutton for punishment…..or else he just likes the pub atmosphere for some reason. Maybe the companionship, no matter how negative, is better, to him, than feeling lonely.

For myself, I’d rather be lonely than be subjected to abuse from a bunch of drunken idiots.

I suppose her telling me to f**k off means “Stop trying to flirt with me”

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 8:00 am

^probably.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 8:02 am

Jamesy wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
If you know this, why did you start this thread? :wink:
Because he is the king of clickbait thread titles.
Yeah you are right about clickbait thread titles
So, are you confessing to posting clickbait?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 8:07 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
^probably.

Shame we had such a nice dance and held hands 4 years ago.

Really confused about her attitude towards me these days :? She does have a longer term boyfriend though.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 8:10 am

Yeah…..I’d be pretty miffed, too…..but you have to take your punches, and move on.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 8:13 am

A woman who quietly tells a man to sod off in public is likely trying to get her point across without being the one to cause a scene.  That way, any further action from the man will likely be met with justifiably open hostility from the woman (and her friends), and result in the man getting forcibly ejected from the pub.

You may be better off to stop chatting up those younger women. Even better, stop causing trouble in pubs

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 8:14 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Yeah…..I’d be pretty miffed, too…..but you have to take your punches, and move on.

Do you agree it’s weird her having such an unfriendly attitude towards me especially after originally she liked me.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 8:15 am

Fnord wrote:
A woman who quietly tells a man to sod off in public is likely trying to get her point across without being the one to cause a scene.  That way, any further action from the man will likely be met with justifiably open hostility from the woman (and her friends), and result in the man getting forcibly ejected from the pub.

You may be better off to stop chatting up those younger women. Even better, stop causing trouble in pubs

She’s only 3-4 years younger than me

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 8:20 am

People can change a lot in 4 years…..or even in one minute when intoxicated.

There’s nothing wrong with a person in his 30s chatting up a person in her 20s. A 20s woman saw nothing wrong with my father, in his 50s, chatting her up. They eventually got married, stayed together for 31 years (till he passed away), and, according to her, are still together in spirit.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 8:22 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
People can change a lot in 4 years…..or even in one minute when intoxicated.

There’s nothing wrong with a person in his 30s chatting up a person in her 20s. A 20s woman saw nothing wrong with my father, in his 50s, chatting her up. They eventually got married, stayed together for 31 years (till he passed away), and, according to her, are still together in spirit.

Yeah 4 years is a long time

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 8:45 am

Fnord wrote:

So why is it a problem then for door staff if a guy creeps out females in bars? Is it because women bring in the money to the establishment?

Usually male bouncers are very unfair towards their fellow man and will side with women. What happened to guys looking out for each other :roll: