Another post about my dating hardships…..

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

CubsBullsBears
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 8:40 pm

Tonight, I had gone to this dating event at a bar. There were these 2 ladies that I got the courage to go up and talk to. I mean, it’s a singles event. That’s what this is for, right?

Turns out they didn’t even know that there was any such event there. They showed me away when their food arrived.

There’s also been this other woman that’s in a group I’ve been meeting up with. She actually did agree to get together with me once last month, but when I’ve asked her to go out again, she made some excuse not to while not insisting on another day in which she claims to be available. Yes, I can hear you all right now; “move on from her”.

I’m dejected. I don’t have the will to drive back home right now and when I do I might rip up the nice shirt I wore tonight. It is so hard to meet people in my area, to the point that when there is a dating event, not enough people show up(which kind was the case tonight outside of those 2 girls who didn’t know had walked into a dating event). And the few times I do it leads nowhere. I’m so SOL.