Desperately trying to find in person friends

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

MiyaMarukutsune
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Apr 2024, 12:17 am

Hello everyone, It's me again, Years have passed and I have tried and tried again to find friends using every method I know of and that has been told to me. All I want in life is friends to hang out with like I see on TV and YouTube. Yet daily I talk with my Dr and therapist but they all mention getting into a state wavor program which the programs it provides are not what I need, those are just groups of depression and job programs that have never went well for me.

I would near give 15 years off my life to have friend to enjoy summer with and go to the movies with. The closest thing I get is seeing people with friends on TV and YouTube and in movies.
I hate that it's unbelievably unbearably hard to make friends near me, why am I the only autistic man in late 30s in my area that's desperately looking for friends. I feel like at this rate, I will die without ever knowing what it feels like to have friends. Hell, I even put an add out offering $500 just for someone to hang out with. I would trade salvation for friends like I see in movies and TV at this point. Making friends in the USA is so impossible. Meeting friends online doesn't help at all. If I were to die now, the flashbacks I'd see would not contain any memories of having friends.

38 years, and still, I have yet to know what happiness feels like, yet to know what feeling wanted by another feels like. I am so tired of being alone and not having friends