How can I make myself attractive to NT women?

Page 1 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

JS1000
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 May 2024, 2:36 pm

I don’t want to date AS women. I only want to date NT women so I can see what i’m missing. And to feel normal

I was thinking if I put a ton of effort into my appearance then those women would be instantly attracted to me

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2024, 2:50 pm

Gain a substantial amount of social status.

It won't attract all of them, but it will certainly attract some of them, not to mention mean more of them become aware of your existence.

JS1000
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 May 2024, 3:53 pm

What to I do to gain social status?

ChicagoLiz
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 May 2024, 4:18 pm

This is not an auspicious start.

Perhaps introduce yourself in the Getting to Know Us section of the forum as a beginning?

JS1000
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 May 2024, 4:24 pm

Wow you guys get offended easily. I’m allowed to pursue whoever I want. I know the woman doesn’t have to like me back, but I can still pursue NT women.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2024, 4:25 pm

Don't tell them you are Autistic

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2024, 4:35 pm

Guys are more interested in appearance than girls..

Girls are more more interested in guys that make more money than they do.
Or, if that isn't possible, at least make a lot of money compared to similar guys.

Getting a degree or trademan's license. Shows earning potential.

Winning can help as well. Professional golfers often have pretty wives.

Height helps, but there usually isn't much you can do about that.
This obsession with height is frustrating to professional matchmakers.

JS1000
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 May 2024, 4:40 pm

I’m 6’ 2”, which helps.

I just work in a factory, but I get a lot of overtime.

I’m trying to improve my physical appearance and fitness.

honeytoast
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2024, 6:40 pm

Changing your attitude will help.

You can look better, but if your attitude is s**t, you'll still drive them away.

~~~~

believe in the broken clock and who's side will time be on?

LittleBeach

06 May 2024, 4:35 am

It really depends on what you want for a partner.

If your main goal is an attractive partner, then concentrate on your own attractiveness. This means looks, clothes, fitness, money, confidence.

If your main goal is a partner that you can form a connection with, concentrate on developing your own hobbies, knowledge, conversation skills, sense of humour.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2024, 5:04 am

JS1000 wrote:
Wow you guys get offended easily.
Ditch the arrogance.  No one was offended.  Women are rarely interested in men who display any form of arrogance or entitlement, unless those men are exceptionally famous, influential, and/or wealthy.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2024, 5:39 am

JS1000 wrote:
I don’t want to date AS women. I only want to date NT women so I can see what i’m missing. And to feel normal

I was thinking if I put a ton of effort into my appearance then those women would be instantly attracted to me

Farther down you report that you're 6'2"" and have a job. So how exactly do you propose to improve your appearance?

You're problem may be only partly related to autism, and partly due to the fact that you're GenZ. Consider this thread:

https://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=419906

Women in your generation are often inexperienced in dating, and uncomfortable with flirting, until their mid-20s or later, so you might want to start by approaching women who are somewhat older.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2024, 7:34 am

Maintain a decent job, don't become fat (look after your health and aperance in other words) and shag more women (rack up a bigger "body count" than average if possible)

Autistics will always be at a disadvantage by nature of not being socially fluid. You'll just have to keep the basics in check and sexually interact with more women than the typical NT male to learn how to "cross the line" that little bit easier.

Are there a lot more variables involved? Sure, but amazing career aside, if you never got to last base you'll struggle with women. If you sit at home all day in a bedroom with no job but occasionally get lucky with women, you'll still struggle.

Look at the bigger picture, realise that you'll have to put more effort into becoming more comfortable with women than NT's, take strides in optimizing your apperance, and you'll make the most of your situation.

Last edited by Nades on 06 May 2024, 7:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2024, 7:35 am

Autistic women are often just as much, if not more cute than NT women.

I'm not sure why you discriminate in this area. Being 'normal' isn't the be all and end all.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2024, 7:39 am

blitzkrieg wrote:
Autistic women are often just as much, if not more cute than NT women.

I'm not sure why you discriminate in this area. Being 'normal' isn't the be all and end all.

They vary a lot in personality. He should keep his options open but I understand if he finds it hard to get along with ND women and I understand if ND women have a hard time getting along with ND men.

Two socially difficult people coming together often doesn't make the best match.

Minervx_2
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 May 2024, 8:16 am

JS1000 wrote:
How can I make myself attractive to NT women?

1) Being kind, positive, secure with yourself and a healthy dose of confidence helps a lot.

2) Appearance. Get a good haircut, wear clothes that fit you, hygiene, grooming, get in shape, etc. (If you're using dating apps, put time into taking great pics)

3) It's not enough to just look good. You need to also put effort into meeting people, introducing yourself, holding conversation, etc. (It's not realistic to just expect women to throw themselves at you just because you look good. You still need to put in effort. As a guy who is shy, this is something I had to work on. Take an interest in their life, take an interest in their hobbies, ask them questions, etc.

4) You don't have to please everyone. Instead of trying to please people who don't like you, play to your strengths and try to be an awesome partner for the person that will like you. Some people will be attracted to you. Many won't. But if you talk to lots of people, you'll eventually people who are. If someone isn't into you, just move on and talk to other people - instead of trying to please people who don't like you.

5) Try not to generalize people based on AS or NT. Try to get to know them as a person and who they are as an individual. Rather than based on what you expect all NT people to be like.