I got invited to Jonathan's apartment!! !

Page 4 of 7 [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2024, 12:03 am

Pap smears are different for everyone. I didn’t have my first one until after I had sex although I had already had a prescription for birth control pills. They are always uncomfortable for me at least, but immunizations, getting blood drawn, etc., while necessary, aren’t pleasant either.

Trying to relax helps somewhat.

Blue_Star
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Mar 2024, 12:30 am

Of course there are varying experiences. I just want to support & put forth the side of "it was fine" so not everyone goes in with an assumption that "it'll be bad".

TwilightPrincess wrote:
Pap smears are different for everyone.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2024, 12:36 am

I doubt they are “fun” for anyone. Well, you never know. :lol:

In any case, relaxing is a good idea. It might help to take headphones along and listen to music. Maybe I’ll do that next time.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2024, 1:42 am

I want to get to know him better AWAY from my monster brother who REFUSES to let me leave him!! !

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2024, 1:54 am

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
I want to get to know him better AWAY from my monster brother who REFUSES to let me leave him!! !

Nothing wrong with wanting to get to know him better, just can be better not to jump into sex too quick, but also what do you mean your brother refuses to let you leave? like in a lot of places it is not legal to imprison somone but I don't know where you are from.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2024, 2:13 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:

Nothing wrong with wanting to get to know him better, just can be better not to jump into sex too quick, but also what do you mean your brother refuses to let you leave? like in a lot of places it is not legal to imprison somone but I don't know where you are from.

I am from California

He does not want me to leave because he is scared of being alone

If this is the case then what will happen?

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2024, 2:32 am

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:

I am from California

Does he literally shout at you when you try to leave the house?

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2024, 2:33 am

Nades wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:

I am from California

Does he literally shout at you when you try to leave the house?

Yes

I want a relationship and sex and my brother won't allow it!! ! :(

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2024, 3:43 am

Why did you delete your comment?

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2024, 3:50 am

Mikurotoro92 wrote:

Yes

I want a relationship and sex and my brother won't allow it!! ! :(

Your brother is a massive problem then. I would ignore his tantrums and just leave for the night

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2024, 3:53 am

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
Jonathan is going to get me out of my current living situation!! !

That's putting an awful lot of pressure on Jonathan. Are you just going to move in with him full time?

Having a woman move in can be stressful for men. Imagine if he has to clear out half his apartment to make room for your stuff. He might already have a system by which everything he owns has a prescribed place.

Other than that I wish you the best of luck with your sexcapades.

(also do something about your brother, he sounds like a drag).

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2024, 3:55 am

I know what's happening

He is stuck in "Defense Mode"! !!

I wish I could leave but I have nowhere to go right now

I am working on getting into Independant Living though

EDIT: I think I might be in Defense Mode too!

Last edited by Mikurotoro92 on 01 Mar 2024, 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2024, 3:59 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:
Jonathan is going to get me out of my current living situation!! !

That's putting an awful lot of pressure on Jonathan. Are you just going to move in with him full time?

Having a woman move in can be stressful for men. Imagine if he has to clear out half his apartment to make room for your stuff. He might already have a system by which everything he owns has a prescribed place.

Other than that I wish you the best of luck with your sexcapades.

(also do something about your brother, he sounds like a drag).

Once we become boyfriend and girlfriend we are going to co-habitate

He is well-aware of the situation with my brother and wants to help get me out of here

As for sex that will probably be once we become boyfriend and girlfriend OR I could end up with Jesse instead!

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2024, 8:27 am

Regarding birth control. If OP ever finds herself in a position where she seriously thinks she is going to do the deed with a man, then she should absolutely insist that he first get a vasectomy. This should not pose any problem.

https://calmatters.org/health/2024/01/vasectomy-birth-control-new-california-laws-2024/#:~:text=Californians%20covered%20by%20Medi%2DCal,%2Dthe%2Dcounter%20birth%20control.

If she insists on this rule, then she won't have to deal with birth control pills (HBC) which could have a number of serious side effects such as weight gain and depression.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

01 Mar 2024, 8:39 am

MaxE wrote:
Regarding birth control. If OP ever finds herself in a position where she seriously thinks she is going to do the deed with a man, then she should absolutely insist that he first get a vasectomy. This should not pose any problem.

https://calmatters.org/health/2024/01/vasectomy-birth-control-new-california-laws-2024/#:~:text=Californians%20covered%20by%20Medi%2DCal,%2Dthe%2Dcounter%20birth%20control.

If she insists on this rule, then she won't have to deal with birth control pills (HBC) which could have a number of serious side effects such as weight gain and depression.
Why should she require the guy to get a vasectomy, especially before their relationship is serious enough for them to get married :?: Women have other birth control options besides pills. There's implants which tend to have fewer side-effects & she could gst her tubes tied. Demanding her guy gets a vasectomy without her disussing other options with her doc seems very one-sided & controling to me.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2024, 8:50 am

MaxE wrote:

Sterilising oneself has very serious (and obvious) consequences.

Perhaps the most unsexy thing a woman can ever recommend is a vasectomy as a requirement for losing her virginity.

No offence Max, but I would think such a woman is batshit crazy and I would run a mile.

Condoms, implants or a coil are much better alternatives.