I am the XX year old virgin. Add your name to the list.

Page 53 of 53 [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53

Magi
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Jan 2016, 3:49 am

Yea I just wanted to say I HAVE HAD SEX! AND IT WAS GREAT! MAN YOU ALL DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MISSING!

Magi
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Jan 2016, 3:52 am

ZD wrote:
Andreger wrote:
Grammar Geek wrote:
How does one "reclaim" their virginity? Once you've had sex, you can't go back in time and undo it.

Or maybe you can; I've never done it, after all.

It's a kind of surgery. Not that expensive.

Yup it don't cost much. they can wipe away 100 men instantly.

100 wow. somebody been naughty.... alot.

Can you get surgery for aids or a broken spirit?

AdrianR
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Jan 2016, 3:55 am

Magi wrote:
Yea I just wanted to say I HAVE HAD SEX! AND IT WAS GREAT! MAN YOU ALL DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MISSING!

I don't know if you're a lady, maybe sex is better for a lady, but as a man, I can only find one word to describe the feeling of sex - boring. It's the most pointless thing I've ever done. It's like drinking. It's not even very nice, but you become addicted to it and can't stop doing it. Makes me wish I never lost my virginity.

AdrianR
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Jan 2016, 4:12 am

Magi wrote:
ZD wrote:
Andreger wrote:
Grammar Geek wrote:
How does one "reclaim" their virginity? Once you've had sex, you can't go back in time and undo it.

Or maybe you can; I've never done it, after all.

It's a kind of surgery. Not that expensive.

Yup it don't cost much. they can wipe away 100 men instantly.

You can't undo the fact you had enough sex to "loosen up" things down there. No amount of surgery, kegel exercises, etc. will ever make you virgin-like again. It's all nonsense, and the doctors only say that to get people to pay for these surgeries.

You are simply going to be ripped off by a bunch of doctors who are going to laugh all the way to the bank and convince you they've "restored" you. You cannot be "restored".

Having had sex is a mental "scar" anyway. You'll always "know" and that will affect you more than the physical aspects. You can't undo experiences.

It's easier simply to accept that it is what it is down there and you'll probably need more than your average penis to get off. Make the best of what and how it is.

Just like I have to accept how my childhood experiences with abuse, bullying, etc. have made me the damaged adult I am today, and I have to make do with who and what I am now. I can't go back and I cannot be restored, because there's nothing to restore. I can't say I was supposed to be that person. Sure, had I not gone through my childhood experiences, I would have been that person, but since that person never existed, how can I become him if he doesn't exist as an example of what to become? I simply have to make the best of what I have right now.

omid
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Jan 2016, 5:23 am

I'm a 32 yo virgin. and I don't care.

Possibly Aspie (diagnosed by an autism expert, doc moves abroad, forced to change docs and all say it's schizophrenia NOS or schizo-affective disorde or personality disorders. initial doc was a colleague of uncle Simon btw. you do the math.). (edit: by Uncle Simon I mean Simon Baron Cohen. Just to clear things up.)

LittleMidnightSnack
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Jan 2016, 4:44 am

I am a 21 year old virgin (turning 22 this year) and I don't think that's going to change anytime soon for a number of reasons...

:) Although, I'm really happy this thread exists simply because of the fact that it makes me feel less alone in having this type of issue.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 153 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 69 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)