Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Epluribusunum
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Oct 2007, 11:21 am

Hello,

I would be interested to find girls who are interesting to talk to and are more or less similar to me. I am not saying that I am searching *only* for someone who would be my girlfriend and other people may write me too if they find me interesting. However a relationship is among the things that I am seeking.

I am 20 years old and I have many things I am interested into, such as history, politics, geography, programming, law, cultures, religions, aviation, railways, linguistics, travelling, adventure games, movies and various other things. I like to read various books as well as websites although I do rarely read fiction. I like to write fiction though.

My political views are rightist (but not far right) where it concerns economy. I am a Christian but I am tolerant towards other religions (I hold a belief that at the present time it is impossible to seriously prove that one religion is right or another religion is right, or that no religion is right at all, it depends on choice of every person). I do not drink alcohol nor do I smoke.

I don't care about the looks nor about where are you from. In the days of modern communications everything is possible and I am not the kind of person for whom relationship is solely about sex and related things.

I am writing here because I am usually unable to find girls that would interest me "in real life" or on various dating websites as many girls are interested primarilly in partying, going to clubs, drinking, chit-chat, etc. rather than in doing anything serious. As far as I understand people who come here are primarilly not like that.

(English is not my native language, therefore I apologise for mistakes; this is also my first post here so I am sorry if it is posted in a wrong place, but I have seen a similar thread here (http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt46949.html)).

I doubt anybody will answer, but I have tried :) .

Zsazsa
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2007, 4:54 pm

Looking for a girl...sounds like the lyrics of a song I know.

You say English is not your native language. What is your native language?

Epluribusunum
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Oct 2007, 5:21 pm

Thank you for replying.

Many songs are about searching for love and related issues I guess.

Regarding native language, I do not really want to write that here (the same goes for my location). Those are things that I could tell a person who would talk to me via PMs or such however.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2007, 6:33 pm

we should really just have the LFG thread...