early to med twienties, near L I, read this!! !

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

goybandrocks
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

23 Feb 2008, 8:22 pm

Hi
I'm Cassie. I'm looking for a Boyfriend. Who at least lives near long Island. NYC counts. I really love broadway. SO that is the only things I am really looking for in a guy other then being in early to their mid twenties.

about me: I also am learning to play guitar. Love learning about rock, and listening to it. Mostly metal and classic. Although I do like Coldplay and Panic at the Disco. I am an actor, so I am very strong on certain political points. That's just who I am. I also scrap book for fun. I love to go to concerts, or just hangout. If you love NYC then we'll get along just fine, cause that's my favriote city. I am a huge RENT fan. Rent made me see what we have in a positive light. So if you love RENT that's an even bigger plus. I have Asperger's Syndrome.

If your intrested you can comment on here. My aim is goybandrocks if you want to reach me on there.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2008, 8:45 pm

goybandrocks wrote:
Hi
I'm Cassie. I'm looking for a Boyfriend. Who at least lives near long Island. NYC counts. I really love broadway. SO that is the only things I am really looking for in a guy other then being in early to their mid twenties.

about me: I also am learning to play guitar. Love learning about rock, and listening to it. Mostly metal and classic. Although I do like Coldplay and Panic at the Disco. I am an actor, so I am very strong on certain political points. That's just who I am. I also scrap book for fun. I love to go to concerts, or just hangout. If you love NYC then we'll get along just fine, cause that's my favriote city. I am a huge RENT fan. Rent made me see what we have in a positive light. So if you love RENT that's an even bigger plus. I have Asperger's Syndrome.

If your intrested you can comment on here. My aim is goybandrocks if you want to reach me on there.

Unfortunately, I would have to go through NYC to get to you. Also, after being forced to sing seasons of love 12 times in the span of half an hour, I have a rather bad taste in my mouth from RENT...