Having a hard time with getting ingored

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

DustinWX
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Dec 2008, 1:52 am

Does anyone here have a hard time getting ignored by girls? Like on fb for example? Ive had this girl who use to always talk to me on fb constantly ignore me on there now. It hurts and bothers me, but I guess I have to let it go.

Airborne
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Dec 2008, 1:58 am

DustinWX wrote:
Does anyone here have a hard time getting ignored by girls? Like on fb for example? Ive had this girl who use to always talk to me on fb constantly ignore me on there now. It hurts and bothers me, but I guess I have to let it go.

Well...If she liked you and you didnt respond to it because you didnt see it or didnt know how to react that could be a sign that your ignoring her (to her at least)...thus she doesnt see a point in talking to you anymore...happens in person up close and personal too, hurts too.

DustinWX
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Dec 2008, 1:59 am

Have you ever had any similar issues? and she just got through with an old boyfriend or something... but she talks to other guys?

Airborne
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Dec 2008, 2:01 am

DustinWX wrote:
Have you ever had any similar issues? and she just got through with an old boyfriend or something... but she talks to other guys?

Confusing? Right? Yeah Ive had similar problems, I wont go into too much detail nor advise you on specifics as I pretty much suck at this crap anyways (lol). Why cant woman be more social direct? lol it would make things easier wouldnt it? haha

DustinWX
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Dec 2008, 2:04 am

yea I hear you man, and you just start to feel like a creeper but I just hate getting ingored. its a serious pet peeve of mine, but im going to need to get over it I guess.

Airborne
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Dec 2008, 2:07 am

DustinWX wrote:
yea I hear you man, and you just start to feel like a creeper but I just hate getting ingored. its a serious pet peeve of mine, but im going to need to get over it I guess.

Well Ive started to notice I dont get ignored, I just dont know how to respond, I stay in the friend zone way too much, then regret it while I sit on my PC at 2 AM (haha). Oh BTW I know what you mean by the "creeper" thing, kinda a awkward feel...

DustinWX
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Dec 2008, 2:15 am

ya, I'm not ingored by most girls just 1. I stay in the friend zone a lot too, but I dont really care. School is more important.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2008, 2:45 am

Sorry...do you mean being ignored? it almost sounded like you were having too much attention.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2008, 3:08 am

get used to it-in life, you will be ignored, people expect too much sometimes it seems and are complete wrecks when life gives then a kick

DustinWX
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Dec 2008, 8:32 pm

:(

NaturalTrapist
Raven
Raven

29 Dec 2008, 8:38 pm

DustinWX wrote:

You didn't spam her inbox with messages did you? Not many people appreciate obsessive friends. If it's a problem than occupy your time with something else.

pensieve
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2008, 9:02 pm

Airborne wrote:
DustinWX wrote:

Confusing? Right? Yeah Ive had similar problems, I wont go into too much detail nor advise you on specifics as I pretty much suck at this crap anyways (lol). Why cant woman be more social direct? lol it would make things easier wouldnt it? haha

Men are the same way. I dated someone that was big on ignoring. It was his way to deal with relationship problems.