Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 148 of 239 [ 3819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151 ... 239  Next

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 9:40 pm

I'm old and I never smile.

Com'n get it ladies! :D

sagan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 10:33 pm

Grisha wrote:
I'm old and I never smile.

Com'n get it ladies! :D

*swoon* ;)

MrCaff
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Sep 2011, 11:51 am

Here goes nothing! (What is with that saying, surely something is going on otherwise I wouldn't need to announce it?)

Hello you. I'm Matthew, 25 from South UK. :)

I thought it was about time I posted on here, I'm certainly looking for a nice Aspie lady to call my own ^^.

But first to woo you (hehe, woo!). in no particular order, I enjoy gardening, bonsai, music, computers, animals and cooking. I've tried my luck on a couple of dating sites recently with no luck, eHarmony won't even let me join! The thing said my personality wasn't compatible with there service (Aspie?) hehe so I hope someone reads this and thinks yeah this guy sounds nice! :)

At the start of July I moved back home after no longer having a place to live in London where I was working, I had worked there since before my diagnosis and am now struggling to find work but lots of free time to try and improve myself!

I'm not really a fussy guy, just strike up a conversation with me and maybe we will hit it off! No harm in trying :).

Hopefully speak to you soon! x

ArtemisHolmes
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Sep 2011, 5:41 pm

Quote:
The thing said my personality wasn't compatible with there service (Aspie?) hehe so I hope someone reads this and thinks yeah this guy sounds nice!

That... Is the funniest thing I've heard on WP. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MrCaff
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Sep 2011, 6:44 am

ArtemisHolmes wrote:
Quote:
The thing said my personality wasn't compatible with there service (Aspie?) hehe so I hope someone reads this and thinks yeah this guy sounds nice!

Tell me about it! Imagine how I felt :P.

gadge
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2011, 10:02 pm

MrCaff wrote:
ArtemisHolmes wrote:
Quote:

Tell me about it! Imagine how I felt :P.

Yep I also got the "we cant fit your profile" ??

The_altruist
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Sep 2011, 4:32 pm

I've grown used to dating sites telling me there is no one in their database to match me with. I find people who want to appear different to be very odd, as I find being 'different' to be rather frustrating. I'm 5'5, have short ,brown hair, and blue eyes. I am considered attractive by most standards, from what I can tell and have been told. I currently live in Austin, Texas. I have no restrictions or limitations on what I would do to be with a guy who could finally understand and appreciate me, ie relocating. I'm 26 and a semester away from finishing a BS in physics.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2011, 5:52 pm

The_altruist wrote:
I've grown used to dating sites telling me there is no one in their database to match me with. I find people who want to appear different to be very odd, as I find being 'different' to be rather frustrating. I'm 5'5, have short ,brown hair, and blue eyes. I am considered attractive by most standards, from what I can tell and have been told. I currently live in Austin, Texas. I have no restrictions or limitations on what I would do to be with a guy who could finally understand and appreciate me, ie relocating. I'm 26 and a semester away from finishing a BS in physics.

Welcome from a fellow Texan! (I'm in Houston)

gadge
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2011, 3:45 pm

The_altruist wrote:
I find being 'different' to be rather frustrating,...... who could finally understand and appreciate me,.

Ditto .......I'm just different

Gifted-Monster
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Sep 2011, 12:33 pm

In keeping with being a shameless, self-promoting little bastard, I'm going to put myself up on the chopping block. Upper head, not lower.

I'm 22 years old this year and I'm autistic/ blessed with Aspergers Syndrome. I'm very pro-autism and I believe it is a gift.
I adore anime but I also adore that which is real, from discussing psychology to science. I'm very adaptive when it comes to talking and I'm a good listener. I can be very intimate but I can also give you space when its needed.

I'm a tad overweight though my height allows me to play it off. I love to walk but preferably not on the beach. Just wanted to eradicate that stereotype right off the bat. I love listening to music and watching movies.

I'm also male and looking for women.

Cheers
GM

Candles15
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 Sep 2011, 3:52 pm

I'm a 16 year old female, from the South west of the UK, looking for anyone who's interested in becoming friends and possibly meeting up. Mail me If you're interested! :)

map505
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Sep 2011, 11:25 am

Im 31 year old Male.I'm a christian and try and make it to church every week.I have a 5 year old daughter,I'm single though.I live at home with my momz.I work the graveyard shift.I like the internet,music,movies and videogames.Oh yeah I also forgot to say I'm in Albuquerque, New Mexico.If that sounds cool to you then hit me up!

Exilex
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Sep 2011, 5:09 pm

Hey Im 28 Male. Essex England and all this sounds so unbeleavable. but hey gimmie a shout on IM or something. Looking for others who wanna talk about how people like us survive in this small world.

Crow_T_Robot
Raven
Raven

20 Sep 2011, 5:44 pm

29, male, living in Alabama until I can find a good excuse to get the heck out of here.

I have great taste in music and I'm funny.* I dig foreign horror films, videogames, and cartoons. I have a compulsive need to MST every movie I watch. I love photography, but I refuse to believe I'm any good at it. I may or may not be a unicorn made entirely of candy, but you'll have to ask me to find out.

*Both statements are entirely subjective. Your tastes in music and humor may vary. Offer void in Utah, and where prohibited by law.

animefan
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

22 Sep 2011, 10:47 pm

hi, I am 21 years old male look for female. I am a student at Missouri Southern State University in Jopiln MO and trying to get my bachelors in criminal Justice. I am 6' 2", 220 lb but I have lost weight (over a 115 lb). I am a shy person but a nice guy. my hobbies are any thing that has to do with anime, rock music, working on cars and trucks, and working out in the gym. if you like this please PM me.

DreamLord
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Sep 2011, 2:24 am

I'm 21, from Manchester, England, a handsome male with shoulder lenght hair and a thin moustache, I am average height and slender build. I have blue eyes and light brown hair. I look every bit the maverick writer that I tell myself I am when I wake up at midday after a night of writing stuff I will never finish.

I have an artistic soul and I am very temperamental, think Van Gogh but bad at painting and good at sketching and writing. I appear every bit the misunderstood artist and I like the image though the reality is of course lonely.

Naturally I read a lot, non-fiction tends to be history or philosophy based while the fiction I read usually involves war or fantasy, anything with rough cynical heroes tends to have me reading for hours, the 'Sharpe' series being a particular favourite.

I love history and languages, I speak English, German, Scots and a bit of Chinese. I am very interested in mythology, mainly European but I have dabbled in Indian mythology in the past.
I'm also a self taught expert on the Roman Republic and Empire, Ancient Greece, Germanic Mythology and Runes.

I also have a secret pleasure, I love football. I am always going to see my local team play. I'm also planning to take a few goalkeeping lessons. I'm almost sounding normal, anyway thats me.