Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 2 of 239 [ 3819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 239  Next

Epimonandas
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2004, 10:36 am

Wowbagger wrote:
19, female, first year college student in Chicago. Permanent residence in Singapore. Academic interests are physics/astrophysics, philosophy, maths, evolutionary biology. Other hobbies include reading (of course), hiking, cycling, watching soccer, listening to classical music. Cynical about humans and life in general (including this "love" thing, but I'm curious about it). Do not care at all about physical appearance, so look like a complete slouch though I do like being clean. Dislike speaking --- far prefer writing. Fanatical advocate of rational enquiry over emotional biases. Detest female clothes and long hair, and consequently don't have them.

Perhaps, you could help me understand elements of higher math and chemistry. Though I was catching on pretty well when I took it high schooll, I could not understand how the teacher mixed words and number and came up with answer. It was some long equation that he wrote on the board, he would add a word, a number, a word, subtract a number, and such. I don't recall what the formula was, but it was the main reason for my inability to do pass the class.

Epimonandas
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2004, 10:39 am

darkly wrote:
I am female and 31, and I live in Western MA. I have some of my artwork, some pictures of myself, and photos of a cob-house I made art on here-

http://photobucket.com/albums/v383/cobalow/

I was diagnosed with PDD when I was 14. Right now I usually spend my time playing the Sims, working on my art, watching the Daily Show and coming on-line to chat and look up information on Natural Building. In my dream life I would live in a little cob house and grow all of my own food and only work doing things I love like doing art and building houses.

:)

You're lucky to have found out that early...

Epimonandas
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2004, 10:42 am

AspieStar wrote:
hey i'm jessica Aspie Star is my nickname for this . i'd like to find someone that lives close to me. (huntington beach perferably) or somewhere close by. i'm looking for someone that is kind, not picky about things smart funny and doesn't care if i say something off the top of my head that might offend them because usually in my relationships i t happens. i don't mean to say it. it just comes out. so please contact me if your interested i'm 21 and my email is [email protected] thankyou and i hope this works out. :)

Where is that? Cause I think there are a few cities with that name?

Absolute_Zero
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2004, 2:15 pm

Thats where they surf around those sharp, barnicle ridden piers and pilings in California.

perseveress
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Jan 2005, 6:31 pm

Hi, my name is Amy, and I'm from Bristol, Va. I'll be 30 this March. I've tried dating NTs, but I cannot find someone that I'm compatible with. My ideal partner would be someone who's unique and intelligent. I like to be alone quite a bit. I'm looking for someone who does the same. I would really love to find someone that I can discuss books or music with. I would love to date someone who enjoys stimming and perseveration. An odd sense of humor wouldn't hurt either.

Young_fogey
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Jan 2005, 7:20 pm

OK, I'll try this. I'm 38 and live in the mid-Atlantic US, living completely on my own since I was 22, holding down a job at a weekly newspaper for 10 years. My special interest is religion, particularly old-time Catholicism, but you don't have to be into that. Have had four girlfriends so far.

NT personal ads online don't work for me - you'd think it'd be like fishing in a barrel but no, it's as hard as dating in the real world.

To see my picture and learn more about me just click my www link below.

Like Mary MacGregor sang 25 years ago, 'If you let me, I could be your good friend...'

blondie
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Jan 2005, 8:48 pm

I Agree Aussies Cool!! :idea:

Crion87
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Jan 2005, 5:17 pm

[post voluntarily removed - please move to further pages to find me]

Last edited by Crion87 on 13 Dec 2005, 12:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

jman
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2005, 9:26 am

My name is Justin. I'm a 21 year old male from Pittsburgh, PA. I was diagnosed with PDD-NOS when I was 4 but was recently rediagnosed with aspergers syndrome. I'm going to school for Information Technology with concentration in Network Administration. I also tententavily work part time in the menta health/mental retardation. I also might be getting a job as a therapeutic staff support person for people on the spectrum. Other than that I enjoy, computers, reading (esecially about autism spectrum disorders, self help, mental health).I also love all types of music. I have a mp3 player installed in my car, i can listen to a whole variety of music, I love it :lol:

I am a very down to earth person, I've been told that I am great for always speaking the truth. I truly believe that honesty is a virtue. I am also a very compassionate person, who loves helping people.

What I want out of a relationship is someone have a lot in common, and I can talk to about anything. Someone who won't hurt me or be too clingy. I have dated some real psychos, and therefore have never experienced a healthy monogoumous relationship. The person should also be mature, because they need to accepting of my quirks. i think i would make a great boyfriend, if someone would give me chance. :? It might also be worth noting that once I've estabilished trust in the person, i am very self sarificing, and would do anything for that person. Although, I'am horrible at it, i do enjoy some social interaction, but alot of times I like to be alone and sometimes i need down time at the end of the day.

Here is a link to my pic:

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OUSRB8N&key=AHG

Justin
[/img]

TaliDaRadical
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Feb 2005, 10:35 pm

Hi, my name is Tali and I am 18. I'm Asian-American and into Asian Pride, the history of minorities, Black History, Malcolm X, Bruce Lee, Chinese food, Indian and Korean fashion, and rap. I also vote Republican and dislike Democrats. I'm vegan and I really care about animals, and I'm Christian. My IQ is 95, which places me in the borderline category between LFA and HFA. My vocation is making organic perfume, and my avocations are reading, playing my synthesizer and building doll houses.

What I don't like: racism, Asians who act white, swearing, premarital sex, disses about people's cultures, and ugly buildings. The building that I hate the most is the kidney-shaped blob with a tiny square penthouse on 8th street.
If you are an Asian-American guy (I'm not racist but I prefer guys who enjoy rice as much as I do) nearby who has a job and dresses fashionably, holla back next year when I'm in college because my parents don't let me date.

Epimonandas
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2005, 8:57 pm

TaliDaRadical wrote:
Hi, my name is Tali and I am 18. I'm Asian-American and into Asian Pride, the history of minorities, Black History, Malcolm X, Bruce Lee, Chinese food, Indian and Korean fashion, and rap. I also vote Republican and dislike Democrats. I'm vegan and I really care about animals, and I'm Christian. My IQ is 95, which places me in the borderline category between LFA and HFA. My vocation is making organic perfume, and my avocations are reading, playing my synthesizer and building doll houses.

What I don't like: racism, Asians who act white, swearing, premarital sex, disses about people's cultures, and ugly buildings. The building that I hate the most is the kidney-shaped blob with a tiny square penthouse on 8th street.
If you are an Asian-American guy (I'm not racist but I prefer guys who enjoy rice as much as I do) nearby who has a job and dresses fashionably, holla back next year when I'm in college because my parents don't let me date.

You started to sound interesting, but would the person have to be Asian-American and to know if one is nearby one has to know at least what state one has to be nearby too.

MrMeaner
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Feb 2005, 10:12 pm

I am 31, male, and hail from San Antonio, TX..I try to be kind and treat others the way i want to be treated (i don't know why people have to be mean to each other) My interests include music (preferably classic and modern rock, alternative), reading (especially at book outlets), movies, fishing, having fun and just taking time to enjoy life..I work for in retail, have my own place, so i can pretty much do what i please..it just sucks to do it by yourself...(my friends either don't share my interests or they can't get away, so i pretty much gave up on inviting them places)..I may add more to this later..

Last edited by MrMeaner on 11 Feb 2005, 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

FuzzyChickens
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Feb 2005, 1:52 am

I'm 20, white, male, and a virgin, with an IQ last measured at ~140 and an obsession with efficiency and perfection. I'm 5'6" and 50 kg of rippling bone and skin. I hail from San Jose, in the Gold State. I'd like to meet a chick within 10 years of my own age who has an appreciation for logic and pragmatism.

I have lots of money and free time, so I can take a plane to wherever you are in the world... if you want me to.

TheBladeRoden
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2005, 4:53 pm

New user here but often hang out in the Delphi Aspie Hangout :)

I'm a 21yo white straight male often found around the southern Wisconsin area. I'm going to college to major in either graphic design or multimedia. I have a job working technical crew for the university or freelancing for others. Other interests include farting around on the internet, or the tv, or the video games. I'm also mod pc games, or write comics. And 70s-80s rock is the best. Most people with my rough exterior might see me as disengaged or distant or whatever, but I just think of it as my extensive warm up period. Once you get to know me you'll find I'm not all doom and gloom and actually have a good sense of humor.

Considering the lack of #'s of women on this site I guess I can't afford to be picky. But I always did like those who at least shared some common interests in me. Not looking for the loud valley girl types, someone with a little more sophistication. Hmm, I guess I wrote enough.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2005, 8:07 pm

TheBladeRoden wrote:
New user here but often hang out in the Delphi Aspie Hangout :)

I'm going to college to major in either graphic design or multimedia.

Welcome to WP!

I have done Graphic design, too. Good luck for your college course. :)

Anachronism
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Feb 2005, 11:04 am

ME-

I am 24 years old, living in Colorado Springs, CO.

I court contant death and work to ensure American freedom by learning everything I can about railroads and exploring old tunnels and mines of the gold-rush era.

I am smarter than the average piece of toast, yet less nutritious.

I fear that someday I will outgrow hot wheels.

Sometimes I feel compelled to listen to Jimmy Buffet and wax nostalgic about an overly romanticed life of a pirate on the high seas.

Yeaaarrr.

I have been called mature for my age.

I view catch and release fishing as pointless and generally cruel, but trout can taste great.

I don't smoke pot, yet also fail to see why it is the blame for all of societies problems.

I think Britney Spears is overrated.

In every way.

I am good at getting the answers in Jeapordy.

I am libertarian, mainly for the jokes.

I watched episode one, and still wish I had that 2 hours of my life back.

It would be great if I could become the Indiana Jones of Economics.

I feel life is not designed to take seriously.

I wish supermodels would return my phone calls.

I believe a genuine smile can go a long way.

Underwriting mortgages is not all the fame and glamour that you would think.

I have proven myself Y2K compliant.

I am a good listener.

I can set ignition timing by ear.

I prefer to be brutally honest, although not everyone prefers to hear it.

I give killer backrubs.

Believe it or not, I have made a few mistakes in my lifetime.

I can beat Super Mario Brothers without warping.

My grandmother likes me.

I will always be a geek at heart.

I am striving to be a hopeless romantic.

I won our 4th grade spelling bee.

Ipve found college is much more worthwhile when you go.

I prefer keeping a quarter in my pocket to a cellphone.

I'm really just a general nice guy that likes to have fun.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world- Those that understand binary, and those who don't.