girls please give a honest view

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Starscream
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 May 2008, 7:29 pm

just wondering what girls would think of me, mainly cause i dont seem to even get girls to even look at me offline and btw i know it's a bad pic but sadly it's the only one i have on me PC atm

[img][img]http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/porkpie85/moi2.jpg[/img][/img]

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 7:34 pm

Don't worry about your looks.

If you think you are unattractive then look for an unattractive woman.. Looks are pretty stupid when you think about it.

You look like a good looking fella. 8)

Starscream
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 May 2008, 7:40 pm

ya right, it's just girls in me neck of the woods(south west england), tend to go for anyone that most people concider to be total jerks wilst nice dudes tend to be left out in the cold

Pobodys_Nerfect
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 7:53 pm

There's no such thing as love between a man and woman just sex. So, stay fit and active and once you sleep with a girl then she'll "love" you.

Blasty
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 8:06 pm

Pobodys_Nerfect wrote:
There's no such thing as love between a man and woman just sex. So, stay fit and active and once you sleep with a girl then she'll "love" you.

Well I personally think that's a crock of s**t. I'm really not one to talk cause I've got no experience, but I have done my share of observing others.

Starscream, even though you don't fit society's ideal look, I feel confident saying that it won't put off all women like you might think. I know plenty of people who aren't society's "hot" guys, and they have great relationships.

Your observation about nice guys being left out seems to be universal. I don't know why this is or if it's even got that much truth to it. I'm in my own tough spot right now as far as girls go.

weather1man
Toucan
Toucan

10 May 2008, 10:18 pm

Ummm..... well I'm a guy, and no I'm not gay but I will comment anyway. Yes, you could loose some weight for your own good. Really though, personality kills it. (so work on that, versus worrying about looks).

mom2bax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

11 May 2008, 12:24 am

i think you have a cute face.
to some people the weight would be an issue, but you want someone for more than their looks, there has to be a personlaity behind it.
you may not be a "hot guy" that the girls will all fall over but if yo are someone who treats them with respect and acts like a gentleman around them then it shouldn't matter.
anyone truely worth having around in a realtionship will like you for who you are.
Just the same as i would expect someone with me, love me when i'm dressed up and love me in my sweats and big sweatshirt. done up or undone, having a break out or not.
just my opinion.

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2008, 12:34 am

I use to be a chubby guy, so I wouldn't worry about the weight, maybe try a wardrobe make over, lose the Iron Maiden shirt, get a buzz cut instead of the conservative haircut you have, you need to build up some confidence in yourself, then things will sort themselves out

Last edited by spudnik on 11 May 2008, 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

EvilKimEvil
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2008, 12:47 am

I say keep the Iron Maiden shirt! Band shirts are a good way to attract girls who have the same taste in music, even if they just want to be friends at first. It's also a good way to start a conversation. If a girl compliments you on your shirt, you can say, "Oh, you like Maiden? What's your favorite album?" and go from there.

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2008, 1:56 am

Ya you can keep the Iron madien shirt but maybe break it in give it a worn look, your from England, they have some of the coolest clothing stores there, go for a punk look, I was into looking like the Ramones at your age, and if I could do it so can you, and I have had alot of girlfriends, now I sort of look look like a young Jack Nicholson
Scary Ehh!

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2008, 2:02 am

^I'm guessing that's you.

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2008, 2:05 am

Ya thats me, I can't take a normal picture without making a silly face, I also had to much sun and a 12 pack of beer

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2008, 2:09 am

:lmao: Nice pic, it kind of reminds me of your avatar.

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2008, 2:11 am

Yes I am looking kinda Bittey in this one