Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2008, 2:42 pm

My fetish is dressing up the same as my future partner : Jeans and t-shirt or something casual on a regular bases. I don’t know if this is going to happen. I know this is going to be much harder to achieve then any sex or words of love.

I will be going on holiday with a friend who live up north. She has feeling for me, so I wonder if she would go for this dressing the same thing.

KenM
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2008, 2:51 pm

I know some couples like to dress the same when they go out. it sounds liek fun, but then I'm not going on the trip with you.

Good luck, hope it works out.

Aalto
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 May 2008, 8:30 pm

To me, I don't see anything offensive with it, just charming eccentricity. In fact, this is the first time I've heard of the idea and it seems really damn interesting.

Myself, as with many things, I'd bring it up along a planned line of conversation. Have a light-hearted chat of things you find fun, bring it to relationships or something of the like, and when you feel secure enough, go "Well, I'd like to try ___".

juliekitty
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2008, 12:34 am

Pretty minor thing to ask, I'm thinking.

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2008, 12:37 am

thats sort of what some cute old couples do, I don't know if its a fetish

EvilKimEvil
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2008, 12:53 am

You could try this old trick:

You: "I have a confession to make. It's something I don't share with many people, and I don't know how you'll react. Please understand that I won't judge you even if you hate me for it . . ."

Her: "What is it?"

You: "I have a fetish."

Her: "What kind of fetish?"

You: "Sometimes I like to wear the same thing as my partner - usually jeans and a t-shirt."

That should set her up to be anything but shocked by it.

DazzleKitty
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 May 2008, 1:18 am

I think it's a rather adorable fetish. Certainly better than having partner that wants to dress sloppily all the time!

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2008, 9:08 am

Hmmm, is that really a fetish?

Hmmm, I don't know...unless this "fetish was all the time?" :?

northern_light_girl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 May 2008, 2:35 pm

Aspie_Chav wrote:
My fetish is dressing up the same as my future partner : Jeans and t-shirt or something casual on a regular bases. I don’t know if this is going to happen. I know this is going to be much harder to achieve then any sex or words of love.

I will be going on holiday with a friend who live up north. She has feeling for me, so I wonder if she would go for this dressing the same thing.

I'm not sure she'd like the idea :? What does it mean to you to dress like your FUTURE partner, what do you get out of it? Why do you need it, does it mean anything emotionally? Anyway, the word here is "future" partner :lol: You say this girl is a friend and she MIGHT have feelings for you. Well she MIGHT so you don't want to scare them away:) Seriously, refrain from asking her to dress alike..it's a bit weird to ask that of someone who is NOT your Long Time gf, your wife. To me that would mean the guy is looking for some way to put his mark on me (like dogs mark their territory), to show the world we're a pair (which is not the case if this girl ISN'T your gf already). I'd be wondering why he needed that.

I don't know, if I were you, I'd steer clear from such fetishes for a long time or I;d try to understand why I need them:) Do you care about being with her or your fetish? :)

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2008, 2:40 pm

northern_light_girl wrote:
Aspie_Chav wrote:

I'm not sure she'd like the idea :? What does it mean to you to dress like your FUTURE partner? Why, what does it mean? Anyway, the word here is "future" :lol: You say this girl is a friend and she MIGHT have feelings for you. Well she MIGHT so you don't want to scare them away:) Seriously, refrain from asking her to dress alike..it's a bit weird to ask that of someone who is NOT your gf, your LT gf, your wife. To me that would mean the guy is looking for some way to put his mark on me (like dogs mark their territory), to show the world we're a pair (which is not the case if this girl ISN'T your gf already).

I don't know, if I were you, I'd steer clear from such fetishes for a long time:) Do you care about her or your fetish? :)

At first I thought Aspie_Chav wanted to crossdress with his gf or have both he and his gf dress like women :lol: . THAT would be pretty weird and Im sure a lot of girls wouldnt be thrilled about having a cross-dressing bf(unless they're goth girls who seem to like that). It isnt really that big of a deal for a girl to dress like a guy so I dont think he'll have that much of a problem :wink: .

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2008, 3:17 pm

I don't think it's the kind of thing that'd make her go 'ew, you wacko' and run off, but it is a little odd.

Bopkasen
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2008, 3:40 pm

Aspie_Chav wrote:

LOL @ dressing the same clothes. Bad idea. You need to dress something differently but standing out.

Someone thought bubble might burst at any time and then get tired of the "same" clothes.

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2008, 7:42 am

Seriously, refrain from asking her to dress alike..it's a bit weird to ask that of someone who is NOT your Long Time gf, your wife. To me that would mean the guy is looking for some way to put his mark on me (like dogs mark their territory), to show the world we're a pair (which is not the case if this girl ISN'T your gf already). I'd be wondering why he needed that.

I don't know, if I were you, I'd steer clear from such fetishes for a long time or I;d try to understand why I need them:) Do you care about being with her or your fetish? :)

Your logical explenation of my fettish seem to be accurate. Maybe subconsiously am trying to mark my territory.

Bopkasen
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2008, 4:25 pm

Aspie_Chav wrote:
Seriously, refrain from asking her to dress alike..it's a bit weird to ask that of someone who is NOT your Long Time gf, your wife. To me that would mean the guy is looking for some way to put his mark on me (like dogs mark their territory), to show the world we're a pair (which is not the case if this girl ISN'T your gf already). I'd be wondering why he needed that.

Your logical explenation of my fettish seem to be accurate. Maybe subconsiously am trying to mark my territory.

The point is why you have to pick up sex lingo like fetish?

It may look oddly especially when you brag about fetishing your fetish. It doesn't make any fetishly sence some of this idea isn't so fetish. Don't be a fetish mania when there something else you could have said beside your fetish being fetished. :lol:

GrandTheftDodo
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 May 2008, 4:42 pm

Bopkasen wrote:
Aspie_Chav wrote:

The point is why you have to pick up sex lingo like fetish?

It may look oddly especially when you brag about fetishing your fetish. It doesn't make any fetishly sence some of this idea isn't so fetish. Don't be a fetish mania when there something else you could have said beside your fetish being fetished. :lol:

En Anglais, sil vous plait? :lol:

silentwisdom
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 May 2008, 6:06 pm

That's not that shocking, I'm sure she would be ok with it.