Ok got another start with a lady, lets see what happens

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

AussieAspie
Raven
Raven

10 May 2008, 8:47 pm

Hello again everyone :)

I have recently met another Lady, this time she lives in the country, about 150kms away. Not that it worrys me the slightest about the distance. I'm used to travelling almost 110kms per day, just taking the kids to school and back. I am also extremely well travelled around the state and I quite often take country drives.

Anyhow I met her in person the other day and we went out for lunch at a popular local hotel. Had a brilliant day together and we have phoned and chatted ever since. This friday I am going to stay at her place for the weekend. WOOHOOO :P

I will call her T for the purpose of this discussion. T is 33yo, she has 3 kids, boy 12yo and girls 7 & 5. She is very into spiritualism and astrology. She has done a tarot reading for us and aparently the lovers card came up. I have done a runestones reading of us and the partnership rune came out for me.

Although everything sounds great, of course I have learned a great lesson from my last romance. Don't get yourself to carried away too soon, things can go horribly wrong.

sands
Toucan
Toucan

10 May 2008, 10:37 pm

Good luck, I hope it works out for you!!

What's normal anyway?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2008, 12:29 pm

Good luck!