Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Temucano
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Aug 2008, 7:39 am

I´m a Pediatric Resident. There is a very beautiful lady who works with kids at the same hospital (a sort of kindergarten). We stared into each other's eyes a couple of times, even she said hello, and three days ago she made two very strange questions:
1. She asked about a patient, about the further study. Also she asked: Is allowed this kid to play with the computer? The patient was absolutely normal at that moment. Her workmates never ask these questions.
2. The same question, but different patient.

Last friday she looked at me again, and sometimes she smiled. I will chat with her this week, yes or yes. Trivial talking, whatever. And I´m prepared for disgusting surprises. If you want to do some comments, post them, but I taked the decision.

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2008, 9:19 am

Er, I'm sorry, where's the question here?

Temucano
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Aug 2008, 9:23 am

I was talking about her questions.

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2008, 9:24 am

Sounds to me like she's using any lame excuse she can to talk to you, which is a good sign.

Chaotica
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2008, 9:15 am

It's obvious that you like each other! :) think about what you can talk to her if you really like her. And you'll see if she likes you. Good luck then! :)

Temucano
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Aug 2008, 6:39 pm

Chaotica wrote:
It's obvious that you like each other! :) think about what you can talk to her if you really like her. And you'll see if she likes you. Good luck then! :)

Today she laughed when I was talking with the patients.
I talked to her today. I was able to talk when she was leaving her work. I asked about her work. It was rushed, but she answered my question. I want to know her name now.
There is no great communication between the people from Kindergarden and us (physicians) at this hospital, so I will keep talking to her.

Chaotica
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2008, 6:25 am

Oh Great Gods, you haven't got acquainted yet? 8O If she smiles to you, that's a very good sign, but don't be in a hurry :wink: Why, you are colleagues, you probably have a lot in common if you work almost together.

Temucano
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Aug 2008, 6:34 am

Chaotica wrote:
Oh Great Gods, you haven't got acquainted yet? 8O If she smiles to you, that's a very good sign, but don't be in a hurry :wink: Why, you are colleagues, you probably have a lot in common if you work almost together.

Well, she is a Kindergarden teacher and I´m a Pediatric Resident (physician). We both work with kids but in different areas. I wish to know her name. Maybe today.

beef_bourito
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2008, 7:50 am

go for it man, she's using all kinds of excuses to talk to you, looking at you a lot, smiling at you, she likes you. go talk to her, the door's open.

Chaotica
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2008, 8:48 am

Temucano wrote:
Maybe today.

Good luck! :)

beef_bourito
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2008, 8:53 am

Chaotica wrote:
Temucano wrote:
Maybe today.

Good luck! :)

oh right, forgot to wish you goodluck, let us know how it goes. just don't let your nerves get to you. i know i often wonder if i've misread people's cues and get anxious. this girl seems to be sending all the right signals, so just go for it, she's probably waiting for you to make some kind of a move.

Temucano
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Aug 2008, 1:03 pm

Thanks for the advice. News coming soon...

Temucano
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Aug 2008, 4:18 pm

I couldn´t talk to her. I can´t figur out how to ask her name. If I ask, she probably will know my intentions.

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2008, 4:20 pm

And that is a problem beeecaaaaauuse?

Temucano
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Aug 2008, 4:26 pm

JohnHopkins wrote:
And that is a problem beeecaaaaauuse?

Well, it should not be a problem. But I prefer to talk about trivial things naturally. I don´t want to go and say: Hello, what´s your name?

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2008, 4:45 pm

How often do you guys work near each other? Next time she's in your vicinity without you having to walk right up to her, say to her 'sorry, we've not been formerly introduced, my name is x, I work in x department. You do x, right?'