Am I the only (androgynous) Asexual here?

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

jizzatron
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Jul 2008, 5:39 pm

[content edited by sinsboldly]

crackedpleasures
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2008, 5:49 pm

Rynok wrote:
What jkrane said is basically true of a whole lot of guys (mostly the younger ones, like under 30).
I just wanted to say there are guys out there that aren't purely "all about the sex".
If your married, they will probably expect to have sex, but if your married you will probably be comfortable around them and it might not be an issue.

If the guys are going to make you feel bad for not "putting out" then they aren't your type anyways. It is those same types of guys that still dump you after you "put out" anyways, so it isn't as if your missing out on anything (except the sex, but you don't care about that which works out). Also, guys consider it to be the girls fault they aren't "getting any" because if they are like that, it is always the girl saying "No" (since they are willing, they are either having sex or getting a "No").

Nothing wrong with being asexual though. Just means there are things that are more important to you than 10 seconds of excitement every now and again. 8)

Agree with everything, but I do have questions about the 10 seconds.

That is an extreme case of premature ejaculation :D 10 seconds?!

(excerpt from The Book of the Law - Aleister Crowley)

"Od lo avda tikvateinu" (excerpt from the Israeli hymn)

ericksonlk
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Jul 2008, 9:15 pm

I´ve been very assexual until twenty... twenty something... now I think I don't care anymore about it... I think I´m pansexual now... It´s a very hard to understand part of me. When I was young (10-17 yo) I only could imagine platonic love, not sexual. Sex was not a strong drive in me as on my peers. They were all looking for sex partners and I was thinking about math, computers... When I became adult I just made a decision about the sex thing and assumed my part in society play. Didn't work, I was not happy with my girlfriends being a Man. The people thought that I was gay. No. Soon I realized that I was a lesbian :lol: This mean that I can't feel like an alpha male for a girl, I prefer my assume my weakness, my low self-esteem, my insecure feelings. I am not the kind of strong man that protects his woman... Now, I´m almost 30 yo, sex is not a import part of my life, but I feel the drive inside me, when I look other girls, or sexual situations. I do nothing about it, I just observe myself.

I don't know if this add something here...

Rynok
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Jul 2008, 11:51 pm

crackedpleasures wrote:
Rynok wrote:
What jkrane said is basically true of a whole lot of guys (mostly the younger ones, like under 30).
I just wanted to say there are guys out there that aren't purely "all about the sex".
If your married, they will probably expect to have sex, but if your married you will probably be comfortable around them and it might not be an issue.

If the guys are going to make you feel bad for not "putting out" then they aren't your type anyways. It is those same types of guys that still dump you after you "put out" anyways, so it isn't as if your missing out on anything (except the sex, but you don't care about that which works out). Also, guys consider it to be the girls fault they aren't "getting any" because if they are like that, it is always the girl saying "No" (since they are willing, they are either having sex or getting a "No").

Nothing wrong with being asexual though. Just means there are things that are more important to you than 10 seconds of excitement every now and again. 8)

Agree with everything, but I do have questions about the 10 seconds.

That is an extreme case of premature ejaculation :D 10 seconds?!

It was a slight exaggeration of coarse. I do that, to prove my point. (I'd feel sorry for anyone that only got 10s...although actually a lot of people have sex with the orgasm as their goal which is only about 10s or so for guys...differs for women I hear) Anyways, point was really that it is a fairly quick passing moment. Similar to eating a candy bar. It's good, but then it's gone and your out $1.00 :wink:

Knightmessenger
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

11 Aug 2008, 4:20 pm

I feel this way too as a male. I deeply long for a meaningful loving relationship where we can talk and connect with each other. I'm jealous of how girls can have a lot of physical contact and no one thinks to call them gay. When I was younger, I found the idea of having sex completely repulsive. People always said I would feel differently when I got older. Well, I'm not dead set against it but even today it still doesn't hold that much appeal. Maybe if I felt really intimate in a relationship but right now it just seems too intense. Sex by itself seems like the most empty thing in the world. I would much rather cuddle with someone.
I am kind of frustrated that I haven't found a girlfriend yet. I'm not trying to brag or anything but I have to imagine a lot of girls would love to have someone with my kind of personality as opposed to the sex crazed fiend. I really don't feel very masculine and wish there was some kind of male equivalent for tomboy.
If given the choice between a one night stand with a girl and a meaningful deep relationship with another guy, I'd pick the relationship no question.

michel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2008, 10:47 am

Birdgirl wrote:
It feels like I am. I've attempted relationships in the past... See, I'm capable of romantic feelings to a certain extent. Just in the first phase, but still, nothing sexual. But ultimately I am only interested in platonic relationships.. I can NOT comprehend this MANIACAL obsession with sex that most people seem to have. I don't understand it.

You're very young, you haven't had mind blowing sex yet.

When you do, you'll totally get the whole hoopla about it and why it's the most talked about yet most misunderstood act in the world.

In my experience, many women do not get into it until way into their thirties, when they become more comfortable with their bodies, with letting go, and with their sexuality in general.

The true female orgasm, how amazing and beautiful and electrifying is that. And it lasts, like, forever! I'm jealous!

Let me tell you, when a man you love gets you into a fevered pitch of ecstasy and manages to keep you screaming on the edge for 20 minutes or so and leaves you shaking and trembling with the body memory of him inside you, uhm, then I think you'll understand why it's such a big deal. :P

QuantumToast
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Aug 2008, 11:08 am

Yeah, I'm pretty indifferent to having sex too. I've just never really understood the appeal of it.