Page 1 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

deathbyguitar
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Apr 2010, 3:01 am

Anyone here ever been to that site? Swear to god I'm freaking addicted. There have been at least 3 nights within the last month where I have spent 5 or more continuous hours staring at the screen, waiting to meet new people. I think it's largely because I enjoy meeting girls on there. I'm so much more charming and confident via webcam than in person. Lemme tell ya, nothing's worse than meeting a girl who you have an instantly epic chemistry with, talk to her for an hour, and have the connection die only to realize you never asked her name or contact info. The internet...gotta love it.

Anyone had a similar fate?

Sound
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2010, 8:04 am

Despite the ready and immediate influx of women to talk to, this is(for now) perhaps the single worst place you could go to try and strike up a friendship... let alone more.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2010, 9:11 am

I must say I have never seen such a variety of mens' penises (peni?) in various stages of tumescence as on Chatroulette! And they all seem so proud of using them like amusement parks as if they were the only men to ever have one!

metelz
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Apr 2010, 11:46 am

I find the fact that someone would put a topic about Chatroulette in the "Love and Dating" forum a bit disturbing...

steveman
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Apr 2010, 7:04 pm

I know you will never believe this....

but I actually met some random girl on chatroulette once that happened to live fairly close to me. She made it clear that she wasnt going to get naked ect without me even suggesting it. We talked for 3 or 4 hours, exchanged contact info, and eventually started texting/calling each other regularly. We got along really well and eventually met up in real life. Ive met up with her too many times now to count and we have since become f**kbuddies.

Point is: chatroulette can be amazing (if you can sort through all the douche bags jacking off). You never know who you may find.

Bugzee
Toucan
Toucan

27 Apr 2010, 7:10 pm

steveman wrote:
I know you will never believe this....

but I actually met some random girl on chatroulette once that happened to live fairly close to me. She made it clear that she wasnt going to get naked ect without me even suggesting it. We talked for 3 or 4 hours, exchanged contact info, and eventually started texting/calling each other regularly. We got along really well and eventually met up in real life. Ive met up with her too many times now to count and we have since become f****.

Point is: chatroulette can be amazing (if you can sort through all the douche bags jacking off). You never know who you may find.

What's with all the trolls lately?

kingtut3
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Apr 2010, 8:16 pm

I like what South Park has to say about Chatroulette. It's a bunch of guys jacking off. I've had no success there.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2010, 9:05 pm

I saw that episode, and I liked Daniel Tosh's experiences with it on Tosh.0

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Bugzee
Toucan
Toucan

27 Apr 2010, 10:13 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:

Hey Tim, your a big Southpark fan. What's your opinion of the creators of Southpark's decision to censor the image of the Prophet Mohammad?

steveman
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Apr 2010, 1:54 pm

i dont understand how what i said is trolling. I'm just sayin chatroulette is a fun time killer and you may get lucky so dont underestimate it and assume its just a bunch of penises or fake people.

Sedaka
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2010, 3:42 pm

I listen to a morning talk show on the radio and they had a call-in bet (raffle of sorts) to see how many clicks (visits to diff ppl) it would take before they ran into a guy prostrating his dick..... 3 trys and there it was. This was at like 7am mind you....... /fail

It's probably good for some people.

got free science papers?

www.pubmed.gov
www.sciencedirect.com
http://highwire.stanford.edu/lists/freeart.dtl

Tias
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2010, 4:39 pm

Please dont come here and fill the love and dating forum up with crap about chatroulette or whatever.
That place is like the worst crap i have ever seen.
The amount of horny desperate men on their disgusts me and disturbs me.
My classmates even went on there to have fun and see how many men they could find who would strip right away or ask for the girl to strip and stuff.
Seriously, and you LIKE that place?
good god 8O

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2010, 3:52 am

Tim_Tex wrote:

John Stewart also had a very funny segment dedicated to Chatroulette. Among the various celebs and news casters appearing on the computer screen, was Kieth Olbermann, who asked if it was time now for one of them to drop his pants.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2010, 9:49 am

From what I've read about chatroulette, I think that I want to stay away from that site, for now.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2010, 12:23 pm

I prefer omegle. I have had many, genuine conversations on there. One guy was an aspie! He was really cute.
And this other guy was amazing, cute, and so kind. And he had a great dane. The connection always died after a few hours. :(

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2010, 12:51 pm

Bugzee wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:

Hey Tim, your a big Southpark fan. What's your opinion of the creators of Southpark's decision to censor the image of the Prophet Mohammad?

they showed him before, norwegian tv re-ran that show just days ago: