Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

pooftis
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Mar 2006, 5:37 pm

My son is going on his once a year trip to visit his dad and grandparents tomorrow and he will be gone for a week. My mom is leaving tonight for a week as well for a job related thing. I hate when my munchkin leaves, it is the only time he is away from me all year, but it still makes me very un-easy the whole week he is gone. My mom has never been gone at the same time before and I think that is making more uneasy as well. (I talk to and or see my mom every day and live maybe 5 minutes from her) Ryan is trying to keep my spirits up, but there is only so much he can do. Any one have any ideas for not feeling so anxious while they are gone?

Paula
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2006, 1:20 am

Just keep yourself very busy. Maybe even work on a project you wouldn't be able to do without interuption when your child is home. I also hated it when my children went anywhere, and now...tomarrow....my baby is getting married......it just dosn't get any easier, so I just laugh at myself for being so pathetic....but what are we going to do???? We're parents. :D