Spending time with movers and shakers...

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2013, 8:44 pm

We were having a read-aloud of "deepest-wishes(those vague goals that keep us getting up in the morining every day) and I realized while listening to everyone's awesome beliefs, that I now really wanted to go home and not play video games, nor guitar as much as I wanted to....study biology...Recently I've been getting interested in science (like sci-fi awesome experimental wonderous fantastical ideas about science) because I believe it can save the world and also I think it's sexy lol.

And I also realized when last summer I was playing football, being with all the other guys, I wasn't going to be a sissy no matter what...because others motivate me...So is it good to hang around with people who are motivated and interested in their progress?

Like genuinely interested in their homework or gym routine or something like that? Because what is life aside from that? Progress, right? Not some frivolous bullish such as entertainment or self-indulgence...I mean, all my philosophical viewpoints aside, isn't that a good idea?

It really changed my mood listening to all these people and I realize when I come on like forums and stuff, the people influence me here too