Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Rosennoir
Raven
Raven

23 Oct 2010, 12:10 pm

I just moved to Kissimmee Florida. I've never lived in a city before, and all of my friends I ever hangout with on a daily basis all lived less than a 10-20 minute walk away. Now I live in a city and it's complicated. No friends here. Only used a bus once before here and with my mother. But I want to go somewhere, and I don't know where I would go to meet people. No bars, as I'm not 21. And I hate alcohol anyway.

I'm not sure what I should do. I'm going INSAAAANE. It's been a month and a week since I moved here and I haven't seen anyone but my parents, and some of the people who work at this apartment place we just moved to. I have a portable GPS so I know where I'm going (And I can't see very well so I need it to find places).

No friends and nowhere to go. Bummer.

If anyone lives around here lemme know!

And if anyone knows anywhere fun to go, the same as above.

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2010, 7:40 pm

Are you kidding? You're in Orlando?

You're like right in Walt Disney World's backyard! I say if you're planning on living there for at least a year you should get a Florida resident pass and go nuts! Plus there's also Universal Studios and SeaWorld.

Okay it may cost some money for transportation and admission and all of that but if you really need to get out and have some fun I would do at least a theme park or two while you're down there.

Rosennoir
Raven
Raven

23 Oct 2010, 7:45 pm

I can't see well and I hate places like that with all the people and childishness.