Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

hastalavistas
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Nov 2010, 10:53 am

Hello

I'm 25years old.

I have big social problems, never really had a lot of social training meeting with lots of ppl and so on.

Always in school 14-18yo girls would get wery attracted by me but either I was uninterested in relationships or just liked the attention without further interest knowing the others.

I feel conversation 1 on 1 with "calm" ppl I enjoy conversation but when there is more ppl, groups and body language I easily get dizzy by the situation and even start behaving irrational when I feel uncomfortable by the situation and in the centre of it.

any good way meeting gf or just making friends?
I guess nightclubs is one way but most women seem hypersocial and really don't know how to start conversations and keeping it active.

Vector
Toucan
Toucan

17 Nov 2010, 11:20 am

I think it's always good to look for people who share your interests. That way, you can interact around something other than how much you like or don't like each other. What are you interested in? Are there ways to do activities around your interests that might let you meet girls?

hastalavistas
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Nov 2010, 11:50 am

good reply Vector thank you.

I really don't have alot of activities involving other ppl, I've become really shy and avoid new ppl as I'm afraid take the first step and also really nervous for new situations.