I have Autism and I don't want a partner?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

MewMewPower
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Feb 2014, 1:04 pm

I'm nearly 23 year old and I have no sexual interest in people at all I don't like it when people thoch me I prefer Mylar Balloons for sex those Mylar Balloons are my sex toy and I don't feel the need for a person to do it with but I also like inflatables its just hard to tell "normals" I don't want people for a sexual use and no I have never had a girlfriend at all and I don't really miss it. I just like humping Mylar Balloons as I see them as my partner.

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2014, 5:14 pm

I have a strong perference for women (one woman in particular = my wife) but I do not want to judge you or impose my moral views on you. But I will warn you that a lot of people will find the idea of people using any blow up object as a sex toy as a disgusting and/or crazy idea. I think it would be best for you to be very careful who you tell in the real world about your sexual outlet.

I would say that a GF or a wife is more than having a person just to have sex with. I like having her company and her help with some things which she is much better with. On the other hand she likes my company and the fact that I can do some tasks which she can not manaage.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

coffeebean
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2014, 7:43 pm

Woodpecker wrote:
I have a strong perference for women (one woman in particular = my wife) but I do not want to judge you or impose my moral views on you. But I will warn you that a lot of people will find the idea of people using any blow up object as a sex toy as a disgusting and/or crazy idea. I think it would be best for you to be very careful who you tell in the real world about your sexual outlet.

I would say that a GF or a wife is more than having a person just to have sex with. I like having her company and her help with some things which she is much better with. On the other hand she likes my company and the fact that I can do some tasks which she can not manaage.

Yes, there's much more to relationships than the sexual aspect. I suppose if someone doesn't want the intimacy, though, they'd be better off not involving someone else's feelings.

PerfectlyDarkTails
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2014, 10:37 pm

um... Same with me with not being interested in another person. I don't find I'm particularly attracted to anyone...

... Well all I have is Furry Fetishisms... So at least I have that going for me. ;)

AS 168/200, NT: 20/ 200, AQ=45 EQ=15, SQ=78, IQ=135