Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

EpicaLoveFreak
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Jan 2012, 2:27 am

I don't really have much friends in real life as i do online. I still feel misunderstood after all this time cause not many has understood me fully like my mom does. So much has been on my mind and it's been hard on me so much. I love making friends and sharing things such as social skills. I am not very good at explaining but good at expressing myself. I had more relatives than I do friends in real life. All I wanted was as much people to try to understand me fully as possible. It's not so easy though.

MacGyverAspie
Toucan
Toucan

13 Jan 2012, 11:55 am

I feel the same way, I seem to make friends the easiest online than out in real life. It is hard to get people to understand you for who you are sometimes, happens to me a lot. I can understand your difficulties, I feel other people aren't understanding and that it's hard to find someone who will understand.

AgnosticPhilosopher
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Jan 2012, 12:50 am

I have 1 friend in real life and like 56 on facebook.
The only reason that I have that 1 friend is that he likes to talk about my special interests

AgnosticPhilosopher
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Jan 2012, 12:56 am

By the name Epicalovefreak are you referring to the Dutch Symphonic Metal Band Epica.
They are one of my favorite groups :D

Cookiemobsta
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Jan 2012, 1:31 am

AgnosticPhilosopher wrote:
By the name Epicalovefreak are you referring to the Dutch Symphonic Metal Band Epica.
They are one of my favorite groups :D

I came here to say this :) Their Pirates of the Caribbean song is one of the most epic pieces of music I've ever heard.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2012, 7:13 am

I agree, great band, Simone has one of the best voices in symphonic Gothic metal.

Anyway staying on topic, I understand that it can be difficult to maintain friendships unless you have a mutual interest with someone, I would say that the best thing to do is to make financial security and academic pursuits a priority in your life, relationships and friendships can sometimes get in the way of other pursuits. You could always join a club or a community class that shares a mutual interest, that way you have a reason to talk to people and you might find it easier.