Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2015, 8:54 pm

You all know me.... Im getting very lonely.... can one of you talk to me, or be friends with me?

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 10:08 am

What would you like to talk about?

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 4:23 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
What would you like to talk about?

we could talk about how each of us are doing.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 5:01 pm

Sure! I've been typing more of my book and doing well in school. I'm going to get to go the Royal Ontario Museum for a school trip later on this month. How are you?

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 5:13 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
Sure! I've been typing more of my book and doing well in school. I'm going to get to go the Royal Ontario Museum for a school trip later on this month. How are you?

That's good! And I'm doing good, thanks for asking... :) Are you looking forward to going to the museum?

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 5:19 pm

Yep! I've been there before, but I've never seen the Greek and Roman stuff or the Pompeii exibit. Their Egyptian stuff is really awesome, but there's this mummified cat that scares me because you can see it's preserved head. :skull: Oh, and I love the dinosaur part!

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 5:25 pm

Cool! I'm happy for you! :)

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 5:27 pm

Are you gonna see the Greek and Roman stuff, or the pompeii exhibit? Sounds like fun, I wish I could see the museum... :)

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 7:54 pm

I'm probably going to see both. If only I could take pictures, then I could send them to you...Oh well. I'll make sure to describe what I see in vivid detail!

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 8:07 pm

sounds like a plan! i'd love to hear about it!

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 8:13 pm

MonsterCrack wrote:
You all know me.... Im getting very lonely.... can one of you talk to me, or be friends with me?

Do you mean actually talk or just chat on the forums, I have skype, PM me if you want my skype. I have a speech impediment though and I don't like to talk much but am willing to for new friends. I like to play games while skyping so if thats sounds like you hit me up. I take no offense if you ignore me, I am drunk right now so um yeah there is that.

xile123
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Nov 2015, 8:16 pm

MonsterCrack wrote:

Hey man, send me a personal message if you want to talk.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 8:39 pm

Hey, mc, want to see a cool picture? Here's a painting I did:

Also, guess how much I read?
Sorry that it came out sideways.

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 8:50 pm

wow, the painting looks good! and I'm glad you read that much, reading is always good, but it was something I could never do... I always like people who read alot... :) Kudos to you!

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 8:53 pm

Thank you! Well, there's nothing stopping you from reading a lot, is there?
Here's another painting:
It's kind of hard to see, but there's a white dragon on the left side.

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 8:57 pm

I can't see the white dragon....But still, glad you've found enjoyment in painting! That painting also looks good, it's just that I can't see the dragon... :)