London meet-up Wednesday 4th April 12 noon Trafalgar Sq

Page 2 of 6 [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

gemstone123
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2012, 1:09 pm

Want me to stick a link to this thread on the WP facebook group? Might get a couple more people.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ...

The-Raven
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2012, 1:12 pm

gemstone123 wrote:
Want me to stick a link to this thread on the WP facebook group? Might get a couple more people.

sure if you like :sunny:

The-Raven
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2012, 1:14 pm

Moonhawk wrote:
Wow that sounds awesome, too bad that i don't live anywhere close to London, else i would have turned my schedule upside down to come :o Are a lot of people coming? I hope you guys will have fun :D Sorry if this post is kind of random, but the thread got me interested ><

That is a shame you live so far away. Normally there is between 5 and 15 people, it really varies, but it always goes well and its really nice getting to meet and chat with other aspies :D

Moonhawk
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 2:38 am

[/quote]
That is a shame you live so far away. Normally there is between 5 and 15 people, it really varies, but it always goes well and its really nice getting to meet and chat with other aspies :D[/quote]

Oh thats actually quite a lot, well for me atleast :o And i didn't know WP had a facebook, i tried to look it up but i found a wikipedia related page, i'm not sure if thats it, could someone give me the link for it ><?

Sorry for the quote fail!

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 3:22 am

Moonhawk wrote:
That is a shame you live so far away. Normally there is between 5 and 15 people, it really varies, but it always goes well and its really nice getting to meet and chat with other aspies :D

Oh thats actually quite a lot, well for me atleast :o And i didn't know WP had a facebook, i tried to look it up but i found a wikipedia related page, i'm not sure if thats it, could someone give me the link for it ><?

It's a hidden private group and it is pretty much similar to random discussion on this forum, I can message you the link for the group if you like.

Moonhawk
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 3:26 am

Oh i see, if its alright that i joined then yes i would like that :D uhm by the way if i join it, won't the people i have on facebook be able to see it, i don't want to break any privacy not that i'm ashamed or anything but i was wondering if they could see it because its private and hidden :o? Sorry if its a stupid question.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 3:50 am

Moonhawk wrote:
Oh i see, if its alright that i joined then yes i would like that :D uhm by the way if i join it, won't the people i have on facebook be able to see it, i don't want to break any privacy not that i'm ashamed or anything but i was wondering if they could see it because its private and hidden :o? Sorry if its a stupid question.

I'm not sure about that, I don't think so because it's private, I'm just going to message you the link now.

Moonhawk
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 5:49 am

psych
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 7:06 am

i would like to come too

The-Raven
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 8:35 am

psych wrote:
i would like to come too

Fantastic!! :sunny:

Ive missed you so much Dave, its been so long since I saw you!

Did you have a good birthday the other week?

I hope lifes been good and your health is ok :D

The-Raven
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2012, 5:48 am

Janine said she might come :D

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2012, 8:43 am

Great, looks like it's shaping up to be a good turn out :).

gemstone123
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2012, 3:24 pm

Another girl might come. I don't know her but someone else I know mentioned it to me.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ...

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2012, 4:09 pm

Mind if I come? Sorry I deleted a load of people off Facebook. It's nothing personal - I usually delete people who I don't speak to very often.

The-Raven
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2012, 4:57 pm

smudge wrote:
Mind if I come? Sorry I deleted a load of people off Facebook. It's nothing personal - I usually delete people who I don't speak to very often.

I have a different face book now anyway, I think you might have deleted your fb before I joined the first time, cant remember, I delete my fb every other day, emo aspies eh?

of course you can come, you can marvel at my gigantic stomach!

Laz might come so no fighting ok :lol:

The-Raven
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2012, 4:58 pm

gemstone123 wrote:
Another girl might come. I don't know her but someone else I know mentioned it to me.

very mysterious . . .